Wrestling Forum banner

3 hour Raw and Sasha Banks is nowhere to be seen WTF

1260 Views 24 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  Headliner
3 hour Raw and Sasha Banks is nowhere to be seen WTF fuck you Vince. He clearly doesnt want Sasha outshining Charlotte who is overrated. Sasha is the woman who main evented two NXT PPV's one being a 30 minute ironwoman match yet Vince cant even give her time on Raw on the main roster. This is just fucked up. Sasha should of stayed in NXT
3 hour Raw and Sasha Banks is nowhere to be seen WTF fuck you Vince. He clearly doesnt want Sasha outshining Charlotte who is overrated. Sasha is the woman who main evented two NXT PPV's one being a 30 minute ironwoman match yet Vince cant even give her time on Raw on the main roster. This is just fucked up. Sasha should of stayed in NXT
See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Banned
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sasha isnt injured she confirmed it was a false rumour

· Banned
2,434 Posts
Relax.. It's 3 hour's and a lot of people weren't seen. They don't know what to do with half the roster.

If you haven't noticed, more than half the divas aren't seen each week.

· The Last Dragon
15,299 Posts
I am kinda lost right now on who's injured and who isn't. Anyway, relax she's 23. Her time will come.

Reactions: Trivette

· Registered
172 Posts
Seems like people would research before starting a thread to cry.

Sasha is injured.

Reactions: Reptilian

· Registered
172 Posts

· Banned
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I dont buy the knee injury. Vince just doesnt want a woman outshining the guys

· TEAM KICK!
11,134 Posts
Sasha is injured. They wouldn't throw Team BAD out there without Sasha if Sasha was able to show up. Becky and Charlotte are doing just fine now anyway. It's much better when they keep the focus on two people having a feud rather than throwing everybody in and convoluting it. She truthfully hasn't done anything of note on the main roster anyway. Don't get me wrong, i fully believe that she'll become a star, but right now, there's a great feud involving two others going on, hell, it's popular opinion that Becky was the star of RAW, so they're not giving time to people who don't deserve it.

Her time will come soon enough.

Reactions: thesuperred and CJ
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.