Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Face turns.

1. The Miz

Looking back, The Miz has had a rough start to 2012. After being blamed for the low buyrates of Survivor Series, and Botching R-truth on a February episode of Raw, he got buried in the mid card for a few weeks. Inevitably he has an angle where he barely gets on the WM card, after going in last year WM27 as champion.

but there may be a bright light at the end of the tunnel. All hope is not lost for Miz. I think a draft to SD and face turn would be just what he needs to gain some momentum once again.

This guy is your new face of the WWE. (John Laurinaitis Voice). No, but in all seriousness, The Miz in 10 years is your new face of the WWE. Remember, Cena wasn't all built when he first made his debut, infact he was scrawny, not far off from Miz in terms of size. I think you know where im going here; in due time Miz win gain more muscle mass if he dedicates himself and hits the gym often. but thats getting into things too much...

about the face turn. The Miz is not very convincing as a heel. His constant scowling and attitude is the only this making him recognizable as a heel. He is not intimidating; half of the roster is bigger than him..etc...

A face turn might be what it takes for people to start caring about The Miz's character again. For some reason i can see him getting over really well, possibly even being a fan favorite, depending on how he's booked but there is much potential and i would like to see him drafted to SD and have mid card feuds with Jinder Mahal, Drew McIntyre, Cody Rhodes, Christian, and most importantly, Barry Stevens.

2. Alberto Del Rio

Also known as Alberto no heato, Alberto del boring, some would say his gimmick has been done before, and what he says tends to be repetitive. It's possibly a good time to spice up his character, with a face change!

He doesn't draw much heat, the casusal's don't seems to care enough to boo, he's been of screen for months, and i think this would have people really get behind his character, especially with all the Si! Si! Si! chants going on for him lately, hell he could even team up with a rejuvenated Ted DiBiase and form a tag team on SD!

3. Christian

I don't have much to say here except that i like Christian better as a face and thats why i put him on the list. Regardless, as long as he gets a push back to the main event, im happy.

boy was he over or was he over?? I would have Christian be an angry heel always wanting his one more match until he eventually wins the belt again and turns face in the process. you could hear the real emotion in that man that worked so hard to get where he is at and then it makes me so mad that they pull the fucking rug from underneath him.

Heel turns.

1. Kofi Kingston

Why Kofi Why?? I'll tell you why. He has nothing going for him at the moment. He gets virtually no mic time. No one can define who Kofi Kingston actually is as a character. He is good in the ring but they need a chance to show a different side of his character and i think a heel turn will do just that. They need more oppertunity to showcase his mic skills, (if any, last time i heard him talk was like for 2 sentences in the Elimination Chamber debate. And oh yeah, I marked.)

He was pairing up with Truth for a while but that seems to have stopped. Creative has yet to put him in a compelling storyline.

2. Randy Orton

Randy's Viper Gimmick is flat out bland. I get it...he's the badass face that doesn't talk, just takes names, but when he does decide to talk, and its cringworthy...

I think with this Kane storyline they are teasing a heel turn in Randy as they were in Cena. I wasnt around for Orton's monster heel run with Legacy but from reading these forums it seems that Orton is prefered heel being that he is more entertaining as one.

3. John Cena

C'mon, did you not think i was gonna pick this guy? In the most anticipated heel turn since idk when, this would big the biggest heel turn to currently shake up the WWE. too bad it'll never happen.

:cena2 + :vince2 = :troll

Honorable Mentions

Tweeners

Michael Cole

Hopefully he will tone down the heelishness and go more tweener.

Comments. Thoughts. Rate.

who would you turn face/heel right now?

Reactions: Duberry

·
Registered
517 Posts
Agreed with Miz's face turn. He is not that good as a heel anymore. As for Alberto I don't know if he'd be a good face. First he needs to improve on the mic, because in my opinion that's what stops him from being bigger star. Christian's face turn? I don't know.
As for heel turns totally agreed with Cena and Orton, because they really need 'em. I don't know how Kofi would work as a heel, though. It's true that he doesn't really have anything going on right now, but will heel turn resolve the problem? I think they first need to change his gimmick, because smiling Jamaican (or whatever country he's billed from) guy got really boring.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Face: Miz, Primo and Epico

Heel: Cena, Sin Cara, Triple H

Basically try to recreate (to an extent and obviously not as talented) Los guerreros with Epico and Primo. Miz just has a look of a face.

Cena needs to be shaken up. Sin Cara could be a cool heel if he changed his attire to a darker style and adopted a more mysterious way (hiding in the rafters like Sting, just being a creeper backstage and whatnot. Thn have him feud with Mysterio. Triple H should become the evil corrupt COO he is destined to play.

·
-
7,495 Posts
Face- Barrett( no one will expect it, so it will come as a big shock), Cody Rhodes (same as Barrett), The Miz.

Heel- Orton,HHH and Cena.

·
STRONGER THAN A BEAR, FASTER THAN A BUCK!
2,092 Posts
Face turns:

1. Miz
2. Ziggler
3. ADR possibly.

Heel turns:

1. Orton
2. Triple H - corporate dickhead time
3. Kofi only because i cant think of anyone else.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,386 Posts
Face: Miz, Christian, Jack Swagger
Heel: Cena, HHH, Orton

Kofi would be fine as face if he actually got a story or mic time

·
Registered
557 Posts
Face : Christian, The Miz, Bryan and Swagger
Heel : Cena and Orton only two that i can think of. Theres too many heels on the current roster so.

note: I just cant see Rio as face. I mean with that gimmick how its gonna be ?

·
Banned
344 Posts
Cena wasn't "scrawny" when he debuted in WWE. He was friggin massive. Did you never see him as "Prototype" before he came to the WWE? Not only that, but he was a competitive bodybuilder.

Here you go:

Oh yeah, look how scrawny he was. Oh wait, he was massively muscled, just as big as now.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
all these turns are pointless a turn with impact is all that is needed aka hhh/cena. instead they should focus on the glaring deficiencies in their characters and avoid making the same mistakes.

·
Registered
880 Posts
The only 2 that would actually "shake up" the roster are HHH and Cena. Neither will happen though so i'll go for,

Face turn

Christian - I'm not a huge Christian fan, but i've got to say WWE would be stupid if they don't give him a decent face run at some point. He still seems to have a big enough fanbase, and if they did it right (maybe involve Edge making him see the errors of his ways), then he could be over huge.

Cody Rhodes - Maybe not right now, but some time in the not too distant future. He barely gets any heat and has actually had face pops occasionally. I don't know, it just seems to me that people don't want to boo him. I could see him as a loveable rogue type face.

Del Rio - No idea how they could do it, but he needs some sort of character change before he actually manages to bore someone to death.

Heel turn

Randy Orton - So much more interesting as a heel. He's done everything there is to do so far, why not turn him and have him help develop some new faces.

R-Truth - I found him more enjoyable as a crazy heel.

Alex Riley - Turn him back heel and team him back up with Miz. God knows why they split them up in the first place.

·
Registered
159 Posts
face
1. miz
2. del rio

heel
1. mysterio cus hes never been a heel
2. big show

Marking out for LaParka

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
It won't shake things up but yes miz needs to go face, he's become stale as a heel and his work has been decreasing over the past year he needs something fresh.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Face Turns

1. Jack Swagger
He's never been a face and his career as a heel has gone so far down in recent years it might as well be underground. Any change is a good one for him in my book.

2. Christian
People already want to cheer him so they might as well just embrace it.

3. Primo & Epico
This one's kinda a minor one but they're a young, fresh team with some good moves. Why not turn them face and see how it goes, beats jobbing out whenever they manage to get some TV time.

Heel Turns

1. Kofi Kingston
Yeah I know, they could really get Kofi over as a top face if they tried. Well the thing is they really don't want to try. WWE are much better at creating interesting heel characters, so just turn go ahead and turn Kofi heel to get his career moving again.

2. R-Truth
His heel character was awesome and was surprisingly short-lived. I want it back and loads of promo time to go with it.

3. Triple H
Corporate boss heel with stable plz.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts