·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone willing to make me 3 Banners? If so here's what I want:

Banner 1
---------------
Size: 500x300

Pics: Booker T., Triple H, Kane(in new outfit), RVD, Scott Steiner, and Kurt Angle(Bald) .

Text: (at top of Banner)Now, can you dig that. . . (at bottom of Banner) Suckaaaaa!?

Text Font: Anything kool.

Text Color: Anything that goes with the banner.

Background Color: Anything but Blue or Red.

Others: Put my name in the bottom right hand corner and make it small.(Brock Lesnar)

Banner 2
---------------

Pics: Eric Bischoff on the left hand side of the banner and Stphanie on the right hand side of the banner.(if you could have them facing each other that would be kool)

Text: Over Bischoff's head I want the Raw logo and over Steph's head I want the Smackdown logo and at the top inbetween the Raw and Smackdown logo I want the WWE logo. and at the bottom of the banner I want: The Rating War Has Begun! In front of they're faces I want VS. (Try to make them up to date pics)

Text Color: Some sort of Silver

Background Color: on Bischoff's Side I want it red and on Steph's side I want it Blue and see if you can add like a crowd behind then both. If not that's ok.

Others: Put my name in the bottom right hand corner and make it small.
(Brock Lesnar)

Banner 3
--------------

Pics: I want like 4-5 different pic of Brock Lesnar(Only pics when he was in the WWE)And I want a pic of his tattoo on his back like this:

I want that in the background

Text: Brock Lesnar

Text Color: Some sort of red.

Background Color: Black

If you need anymore Info. let me know. Thanks sooo much:agree:

·
Registered
629 Posts
there's a banner request thread use it!!!!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.