Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

If they move to the performance center for this coming raw, this might be the only time since like forever that stone cold won’t get a big pop(I am assuming there will be no crowd). Imagine hearing glass break with no pop or any crowd reaction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
#BAYBAY
20,211 Posts
Been confirmed, it's being held at the PC.

This Monday's Raw taping in Pittsburgh, PA has been canceled, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

For the first time ever, Raw will be broadcast live from the WWE Performance Center on the USA Network.

This move follows WWE's decision to cancel tonight's Smackdown taping in Detroit, moving it to the PC.

It is quite possible the the PC will be the new regular home for WWE's flagship series for the foreseeable future

·
Mamba Mentality
25,567 Posts
With no live audience I'd like to see WWE air the matches with the regular commentary, but also with music playing in the background. It would bring a different feel to the presentation for sure, maybe feel weird at first, but I think the atmosphere wouldn't feel as dead.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Its going to be weird with Austin in front of an empty crowd...Wonder what he will do about his entrance routine and of course the what part ..Will he go back to saying what by himself after everything. Should be fun just for that, otherwise pass.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I watched about 10 minutes last night and shut it up. I read this morning that they actually stopped wrestling when it cut to a commercial break but there were still camera's rolling for some stations so some people saw them stop which is pretty embarrassing for the wrestling industry.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
No crowd is garbage. Just don't have a show, or have a clip show of some of the best matches over the years. No crowd is just awkward and embarrassing looking.

·
Registered
5,505 Posts
It's going to be super weird. Austin's act relied heavily on crowd participation and interaction, I know he's one of the GOATs, but I think he may struggle here. While he's a fine talker, he was never the type to rattle off 10-15 minute monologues.

I have a feeling he'll get involved in the Rollins vs. Owens feud. So maybe having the three of them in the ring talking will make up for the lack of crowd noise.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Yeah, WWE actually can pull limited audiences like 50 or 100 crowds and in front gate,the security do temperature test and spray the disynfectan but then again, it's for the safety and not try to risk someone's life.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
No female fan to give Angel Garza a kiss?? Quick Charly this is your chance! ? someone has to fullfill the role

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.