Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vote for which of these in your opinion, is the worst WWE/WCW promo ever. (I named this thread the 2nd worst, because we all know The Shockmaster is 1st by a landslide).

·
Registered
13,215 Posts
Screw restricting it to WCW/WWE, this is the worst promo ever. :D

·
Registered
13,215 Posts
as soon as he said yep, I just busted out laughing.

Don't laugh too much or he will come at you...

FULL FORCE!

Who am I supposed to be more afraid of in that promo, Hardy or Orton? They both are horrendous on the mic.

·
Registered
741 Posts
lol, I knew Hardy said "creatures of the night," but I though the "awaagggaahhh" bit at the end was an exaggeration.

It's not.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Jeff Hardy's an embarassment to everything. He couldn't even get AIDS, because AIDS refused to be infected by Jeff Hardy.

Oh, and I agree. I was so pissed off when he stole that name. I'm a creature of the night, but I'm DAMN SURE not one of Jeff Hardy's. That's Taker's, you stupid fuck.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Thanks. I found it over on PSD Dreams.com. They have TONS of wrestling logos/pictures of wrestlers, all transparent, so they blend in with any background. (If you resize them to the proper length, that is)

They have some other things as well, but wrestling is really their specialty.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Good Lord. :lmao Who booked this promotion, is this SUPPOSED to be comedy wrestling? This is some of the cheesiest stuff I've ever seen.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts