Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 802 Posts

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
Ah yeah that would be dope too actually, the actual network TNT logo is all black though, so they prolly want to keep it the same with the belt
I know but its not necessary

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm really getting into the DARK ORDER as of late.

All the members are starting to show more personality and looking better in ring.I like when they stand at the entrance during a match it looks intimidating.I also like how pres10 vance looks like the prince of the dark order.

I know I'm probably in the minority but I give 0 fucks I'm a dark order mark.
I agree with this. The Dark Order has flaws and needs strong booking to really work, but the talent is there. I also agree with you on Preston Vance. He has good look and is still young and developing. I could see him being Brodie's ace in the hole down the line.

Overall, this week's lineup looks very solid. Last Wednesday had great story progression and action. This week looks to be building off of that. I am excited for both tag matches and TNT title match. The women's match could steal the show though.

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
Yep.

That's the logo they've gone with.

Black TNT logo - smooth circle background behind it.
Its a shame because sure tribute to the net work but theres no reason why it needs to be the exact same color. TNT has also had a gold version of its logo and the belt with that wouldhave been a zillion times better. Entire belt theme is not fitting with a random black bland logo on the front

Attachments

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
18,179 Posts
Its a shame because sure tribute to the net work but theres no reason why it needs to be the exact same color. TNT has also had a gold version of its logo and the belt with that wouldhave been a zillion times better. Entire belt theme is not fitting with a random black bland logo on the front
Now I am only guessing, but I reckon TNT wanted their recognised logo selected.

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
Now I am only guessing, but I reckon TNT wanted their recognised logo selected.

I dont think so,It was Tonys idea in the first place to do it and came to TNT. I dont think they would have cared

·
Hiding in the shadows
1,133 Posts
I dont think so,It was Tonys idea in the first place to do it and came to TNT. I dont think they would have cared
That's like saying WWE should go back to WWF belts then. Any corporation should want/demand that if a logo is to be used for any type of promotion, that it would be the current logo. The gold logo is 12 years old, (going by the date of the attachment), so regardless if it looks better (it does) or worse, you've got to go with the current logo.

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
I personally like the red strap but I think they won't satisfy everybody unless they go with a black strap.

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
Cool.

Belt isn't gold by the way - Cody confirmed that.

Its not gold ? what do you mean ? The belt maker revealed a photo of what the final belt will be and has lots of added gold plates. Or are you referring to the TNT logo ?

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
That's like saying WWE should go back to WWF belts then. Any corporation should want/demand that if a logo is to be used for any type of promotion, that it would be the current logo. The gold logo is 12 years old, (going by the date of the attachment), so regardless if it looks better (it does) or worse, you've got to go with the current logo.

lol you're comparing this to wwf belts.This is entirely different. You missed my point. TNT is not demanding anything,It was not even their idea

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
18,179 Posts
Its not gold ? what do you mean ? The belt maker revealed a photo of what the final belt will be and has lots of added gold plates. Or are you referring to the TNT logo ?
The belt. It isn't gold.

Cody literally confirmed on Twitter today it's silver nickel and not gold.

From what I remember, the photoshop the belt maker put out there was a fan made photoshop that the belt maker said was similar in design to the final piece.

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
The belt. It isn't gold.

Cody literally confirmed on Twitter today it's silver nickel and not gold.

From what I remember, the photoshop the belt maker put out there was a fan made photoshop that the belt maker said was similar in design to the final piece.

So the belt still sucks lol dont tell @RapShepard

Reactions: RapShepard

·
Registered
11,916 Posts
I think the big circle of the logo just needs etching so it's isn't so mirror like.

·
Hiding in the shadows
1,133 Posts
lol you're comparing this to wwf belts.This is entirely different. You missed my point. TNT is not demanding anything,It was not even their idea
So, you think WarnerMedia just let them do whatever they wanted in creating a TNT Title belt and their trademarked logo, without any type of suggestion or parameters? I think you've missed your own point.

Yes, Tony Khan talked with Executives about the idea of a TNT Title, but it's blatantly obvious, as to why he would need to ask permission before lifting a finger. It's also blatantly obvious, that he would need green-light, final approval and a signing off, by those same Executives, as to the overall creation, look and design of the TNT Title, prior to the start of it being made.

·
Registered
6,500 Posts
So, you think WarnerMedia just let them do whatever they wanted in creating a TNT Title belt and their trademarked logo, without any type of suggestion or parameters? I think you've missed your own point.

Yes, Tony Khan talked with Executives about the idea of a TNT Title, but it's blatantly obvious, as to why he would need to ask permission before lifting a finger. It's also blatantly obvious, that he would need green-light, final approval and a signing off, by those same Executives, as to the overall creation, look and design of the TNT Title, prior to the start of it being made.
yep, these guys normally have a ‘brand bible’

how large the letters, the font, the colour - what background colours it may have

etc etc

would not be shocked if the red belt was part of that - although it has been growing on me

41 - 60 of 802 Posts