Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 802 Posts

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
10,027 Posts
Another great card, can't wait.

-Moxley/Darby vs Cage/Starks is gonna be an awesome main event, especially seeing as its a Tornado Tag. Darby is probably gonna do some crazy shit and kill himself to try and take out Cage. Once Mox moves on though, Darby is gonna need someone else to have his back. Maybe he gets help from Scorpio Sky going into All Out? Seeing as its Cage and Starks with Taz, Darby is gonna need someone who can carry the story on the babyface side for another 5 weeks until the PPV.

-Looking forward to the State of the Industry address. MJF is gonna rip into everything and everyone including Renee lol. Should be a pretty scathing promo. Now that he tweeted "40 Days", that confirms that he is challenging Moxley. Should be a great feud.

-The big 10 man tag is gonna be mayhem and the definition of a clusterfuck. These kinds of matches prove to be entertaining most of the time though. I always enjoy those Survivor Series clusterfucks that happen every year.

-Never seen Warhorse in action, hopefully he's good and gives Cody a great match.

-Diamante/Shida is gonna be pretty good I think. No women's match has topped Ford/Shida yet in AEW, maybe this one comes close.

-The tag title match should be pretty good too. Mostly because of the heel turns being teased and the involvement of FTR and the Young Bucks. The match itself should be alright. Stu Grayson is a good worker. I'm glad DO is getting their title shot now as opposed to All Out seeing as they are #1 ranked. I'm torn on whether they should do Omega vs Page or Omega/Page vs FTR vs Bucks at All Out. Leaning towards Omega vs Page and FTR vs Bucks.

·
Registered
9,605 Posts
Lol only cody would call a belt elegant. Do we want a elegant belt? I bet the TNT logo stays looking tacky as fuck with a raised black logo

·
Registered
9,605 Posts
The belt creator said the TNT logo was unfinished. It’ll be a relief logo when done.
I know but he never said anything about it being different from black. It would be smart to make the TNT logo Gold when its relief raised. Lets hope it is !! especially considering all the other plates will be raised gold too !

Because sadly the finished photo the belt maker showed the TNT logo is still black and not much different

·
Premium Member
13,336 Posts
I know but he never said anything about it being different from black. It would be smart to make the TNT logo Gold when its relief raised. Lets hope it is !! especially considering all the other plates will be raised gold too !
I thought relief is when the sculpture is the same colour as the background. Unless they make the whole title plate black?

·
Registered
9,605 Posts
I thought relief is when the sculpture is the same colour as the background. Unless they make the whole title plate black?

He just means it will be raised like more lifted off the surface like textured. He already showed the finished photo of the belt and the TNT bit hardly looks different

·
10,027 Posts

·
Registered
9,605 Posts
He should wait until his All Out title defense to unveil it.

On another note, Cody REALLY reads and responds to a lot of his tweets. We should bombard him with things we want from the product lol.
This is the final design the belt maker posted online himself. The only reason why it could be different is people still didnt like it after it was shown. So its possible they make some changes but un likely.

I think the final design is solid but personally think the TNT logo should be in Gold then it would really look good and also not have a red strap

Attachments

Reactions: Carter84

·
10,027 Posts
people already do

hence the Warhorse match - but if you want a super depressing time, look at all the replies on his tweets

the junk that guy gets - its like a 1000 @bdon ’s tweeting at him every day :D

the price of being accessible i guess
Lol yeah true, everyone wants their own personal version of AEW

This is the final design the belt maker posted online himself. The only reason why it could be different is people still didnt like it after it was shown. So its possible they make some changes but un likely.

I think the final design is solid but personally think the TNT logo should be in Gold then it would really look good and also not have a red strap
It really looks good with all the gold. I like the red strap but I do agree the silver plating behind the TNT logo should be gold too.

·
Premium Member
13,336 Posts

Man that’s beautiful. You’re right about the TNT logo.

·
Registered
9,605 Posts
Lol yeah true, everyone wants their own personal version of AEW

It really looks good with all the gold. I like the red strap but I do agree the silver plating behind the TNT logo should be gold too.

Oh i just mean the TNT logo itself should be gold,It would really fucking pop. Gold TNT logo with silver behind it. Black TNT logo is to tacky cus its legit just the tv networks exact logo which it dont need to be. It gives it more prestigious feel in gold instead of forcing the identical TNT logo

·
10,027 Posts
Oh i just mean the TNT logo itself should be gold,It would really fucking pop. Gold TNT logo with silver behind it. Black TNT logo is to tacky cus its legit just the tv networks exact logo which it dont need to be. It gives it more prestigious feel in gold instead of forcing the identical TNT logo
Ah yeah that would be dope too actually, the actual network TNT logo is all black though, so they prolly want to keep it the same with the belt

·
Premium Member
4,991 Posts
Dark Order is just about the last team that I can see beating Omega and Page...so they will likely be the ones to do it.

21 - 40 of 802 Posts