Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 802 Posts

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MJF segments are always great and the tag title match could be fun too. Would be surprised to see any titles change hands though, but maybe hinting of more dissent between Page/Omega heading into All Out? I also know very little about Warhorse, so seeing him for the first time will be interesting.

Discuss.

·
Banned
13,336 Posts
Strong show.

Predictions/hopes:
Page/Omega win; Brodie Lee beats down Evil Uno for making a fatal error, resulting in the loss.
Best Friends and Jurassic Express defeat Inner Circle.
Cage and Starks beat Moxley and Allin after some issues between Moxley and Allin. Allin eats the pin from Starks.
Shida wins
Cody beats Warhorse with a surprise debut at the end of the match.

·
Registered
24,582 Posts
Should be a fun show:

*Omega & Hangman vs. Dark Order doesn't do much for me as a big title match, but it should allow for Omega & Page to get another win and further their story with FTR.

*The little I've seen of Warhrose I'll admit he's grown on me a bit. He has a good skill set in the ring, though that gimmick, IMO, has a very low ceiling. Him vs. Cody should be good.

*Shida's great and Diamante is solid so I expect a good match and a Shida win here.

*Jericho/OC at this point feels like it's spinning it's wheels but the 10 man tag should be a fun, clusterfuck match.

*And for the Tornado Tag, I assume Cage and Starks get the win here. I mean, this is Stark's first real big match since joining Taz. Wouldn't look great if he lost.

*Well, if MJF doesn't take this opportunity to make it clear he wants the World Title, I don't know what will come of this.

C’mon Dark Order!!!
Only if there are rolls of papers involved.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I think the push of Allin should end since he's injury prone and especially brain injury prone that's bad news....

Orange Cassidy's team has to win for the feud....but other than Jericho IC gets booked too weak.

I don't know what storyline stuff will go on with DO versus KO&AP. I don't think Dark Order will win though.

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
Winner predictions

Shida
Inner Circle (now that Sammy is back)
Cody
..... Dark Order (i feel it in my bones)
Cage / Starks

main event is...... the tag with Mox?

or the Tag Titles if they have a story planned

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
18,257 Posts
Stacked card.

Perfect for coming off of last weeks brilliant show. DEFINITELY interested with how they open. Kingston opening and setting the precedent for the remainder of the show was smart so another fire start is crucial - I wonder if they open with an MJF promo and have him just fucking shoot down the state of the industry.

·
Registered
11,961 Posts
Interesting card on paper.

Easy booking would have had Cage vs Allin, so including Starks with Taz and Cage and then still keeping Moxley involved with them now means they have bigger plans. Certain amount is just buying time for Moxley until they go full bore with Moxley vs MJF program, but Starks/Cage vs Allin is then one sided as hell. Does this lead to Allin getting new back-up? And id so - who?

Page/Omega almost certainly retaining until All Out where they should drop them to FTR in a near dream match. Uno seems to be on the outs with Brodie on BTE's, and I wonder if that dynamic spreads to Dynamite with Uno and Grayson temporarily split with Grayson put with V (Angels) and X(Vance) while Uno is put with Silver and Reynolds.

Shida wins of course. Could see post-match happening to add heat to Women's Tag Tournament. Ivelisse and Diamante attack Shida post match? Signalling Shida will be involved and have to get a partner.

Cody should squash War Horse. WH talking about beating Cody in Five minutes, maybe that is setting up for him getting squashed. But then the fan service of even booking WH in the first place is undone with a squash. So it probably goes 10 minutes with the kid surviving longer than expected being his rub.

I think Cassidy pins Jericho. This will drive Jericho insane and lead to a blow off stipulation match between the two at All Out. I think a Career vs Career match would be great. Jericho wins, gets Orange out of the ring for awhile where his schtick is getting over-exposed. He could not really care about it. Then you have a masked wrestler start showing up and Jericho is convinced it's Orange still wrestling.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Good card, though whilst I'm sure the main objective of the tag title match is to further the dissension between hangman, omega and ftr I can unfortunately see the dark order team being allowed to get in way too much offence than they really should do when guys of hangman and omega's calibre should be beating them in a one side 3 or 4 minute glorified squash match.

·
Registered
9,681 Posts
@elidrakefan76 thanks for wrecking another thread that had nothing to do with your rants.

It looks like this weeks episode might be another fire cracker.Lets hope it follows through

·
Registered
24,582 Posts
Uno and Grayson from what I've seen are a perfectly good tag team. But it feels like they've put no stock or build into them as of late. Like, I can't even remember the last time I saw Uno wrestle on Dynamite. And with Grayson, I know he was in that 6 Man Tag on Fyter Fest, but other than that I can't remember anything.

I mean I don't even know how they were the #1 ranked team honestly. So I can see people not being super hyped for the match, despite the participants involved, because I feel like they've given you no reason to care about Uno and Grayson in particular. So as a result you're just kind of waiting for this match to be over so we can get the next chapter in the story of Omega and Hangman.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I don't remember the last time i watched everything on a wrestling show, this week even the women will be watchable.
I saw a Warhorse video about his career and he said he created this gimmick to stand out, instead of being another generic indie wrestler, i think AEW should keep their eye on him.
The rest of the card looks great.

·
Registered
735 Posts
@elidrakefan76 thanks for wrecking another thread that had nothing to do with your rants.

It looks like this weeks episode might be another fire cracker.Lets hope it follows through
He's banned let us rejoice lol

Episode looks good cant wait

·
Registered
735 Posts
C’mon Dark Order!!!
I'm really getting into the DARK ORDER as of late.

All the members are starting to show more personality and looking better in ring.I like when they stand at the entrance during a match it looks intimidating.I also like how pres10 vance looks like the prince of the dark order.

I know I'm probably in the minority but I give 0 fucks I'm a dark order mark.

1 - 20 of 802 Posts