Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
There's only one of me
1,219 Posts
They should have put a TV title on Smackdown, and the 24/7 championship (or Hardcore championship) on Raw. Then, take both of them seriously and use storylines that allow some of the low-carders TV time. Hell, Raw is three hours long. That's enough time to stick three titles into the picture.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Yeah it's quite sad the title had some potential for funny and unusual situations and segments. It could have also served as something to try to get for the lower guys, but unfortunately WWE pretty much ruined it by now. They did like 2-3 interesting segments with it and then it's fucking useless. Also why does R-Truth hold this fucking title all the time? Could have been something cool, but obviously its WWE so it got to waste.

·
Future Hall of Famer
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
They should have put a TV title on Smackdown, and the 24/7 championship (or Hardcore championship) on Raw. Then, take both of them seriously and use storylines that allow some of the low-carders TV time. Hell, Raw is three hours long. That's enough time to stick three titles into the picture.
With the TV title on SD you mean they should have added a new title in general to the whole roster? They already have so many titles they don't want the f*ck to do with so I kindly disagree with you on that ?

I agree with pretty much the rest of the user's comments here

·
There's only one of me
1,219 Posts
With the TV title on SD you mean they should have added a new title in general to the whole roster? They already have so many titles they don't want the f*ck to do with so I kindly disagree with you on that ?

I agree with pretty much the rest of the user's comments here
Yes, adding two. My thoughts were three titles for each show. I suppose, since SD is only two hours, you can add the TV title to Raw (three hours) and leave the two current ones on SD.

If that's the case, they really just need to put more effort into the title scenes as a whole (including tag), and trim the fat with the rest of the roster. I mean, if you aren't going to use a wrestler at ALL, just cut him.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,859 Posts
totally forgot about it tbh

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
This had soooo much potential to be something very good and entertaining... its going down fast. I still think they'll get Truth to surpass Raven's number of title reigns with it before things are over.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts