Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
its now basically a reason to get headlines by putting a non serious wwe belt on famous non wrestlers. Not the worst thing in the world. However, I will admit that it has gotten stale

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Wasn’t it always USA’s idea anyways or was that something someone made up that gathered steam? I’m not fussed as it can be fun. Truth just needs people to play off, Drake was perfect.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Its trash and always has been trash.

At least with the old hardcore title it gave people like Raven, Tazz, Steve Blackman something to do.

This is just a waste of time.

Create a TV title and have the lowercard fight over it. Rowan, Eric Young, No Way Jose etc

There is literally dozens of lowercard guys with no character, no storylines, no reason for being there. They mayaswell be enhancement talent.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
I'd rather see Truth winning an actual mid-card title then retaining it in similar fashion, at this point of his career he isn't getting a "thank you" world title run so might as well give him an actual run with the US or IC title.

·
Registered
12,526 Posts
seeing as I never took it seriously, I'm fine with it. As long as they keep it mostly on the internet, I'm fine with it.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
It was fun for awhile. Now its been Truth dropping and winning it back from some random D-list celebrity and that got old the first time it happened.

PS.. it was also better when Carmelia was around..

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,372 Posts
I don't mind it but can Truth go away from it for 6 months?

·
Oh Becky Becky, Becky Becky Becky Becky Becky Lync
2,263 Posts
They need to reunite Truth and Carmella, they worked so well together IMO.

Why did they even think sending them to separate brands was a good idea? 🤦‍♂️

·
glock lesnar
447 Posts
They need to reunite Truth and Carmella, they worked so well together IMO.

Why did they even think sending them to separate brands was a good idea? 🤦‍♂️
I think because Graves is on Smackdown and Carmella is a package deal. If I remember correctly, the 24/7 title is a USA network influenced creation, that’s why it’s featured prominently on RAW with it’s poster boy R-Truth.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts