Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... not saying this involves everyone here, because it doesn't. On AIM, I get around 25-30 goddamn fucking IMs every ten minutes by random people.... that are COMPLETELY ANNOYING AND POINTLESS.

So, due to that, I've had to use extra AIM security. Only people on my buddy list are allowed to IM me now. (Haha.) Some are blocked though. So if you don't see me online on AIM, yet I'm also here, that means you're not able to contact me.

Plus, that allows me to finally get my ass posting. I seriously need to do it too. ;) (This statement obviously states I'm back from my troubles... and shit)

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I believe I've said one word to you on AIM (it was a brief greeting, yesterday, if memory serves me correctly), so I guess that will be it.

Anyway, it's good to have you back full-time, and I'm pleased everything's all right.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah, yeah... if anyone wants to be able to contact me, I have no problem with it, as long as they don't say pointless/annoying things.

For example, two days ago:
[Not mentioning IM name]: Come over to this place now!
Shawn: No.
[Not mentioning IM name]: Come over to this place now!
Shawn: No. Must I keep going through your pointless BS?
[Not mentioning IM name]: Come over to this place now! I don't care what you think!
Shawn: Blocked, good bye.

When I get pointless stuff through IMs it just makes me want to block them...

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
That's okay, it's not like he would be suprised to hear you call him shunepoo, considering you copy everything else anyway, so by copying Lee once again, no harm done.

M

·
0 Posts
I cant stand AIM, and i think ive only sed hey a few times. And you've always replied :)

B

·
0 Posts
I like AIM. I use to get hella replies, but Nitemare took my Women Forums(that I took from Rajah btw) from me. :angry:

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[email protected]: Yeah, all I get anymore are constant annoyances. ;) If you have an AIM name though, feel free to give it to me, lol (I don't view profiles too much.)

But... I have other things to take care of on the side (My senior year), and online problems with my DAMN PHONE LINE SERVICE (it isn't my ISP), as they disconnected my phone line.

Should be back on tonight, anyway. (I'm at a store right now, my dads..)

B

·
0 Posts
I did "s^" to Nitemare on AIM after reading this, and he said he was going to ban me. :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts