Wrestling Forum banner

1621 - 1634 of 1634 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
I guess writing to WWE makes more sense than posting here but I am beyond pissed off at how much they dropped the ball with this show. I simply don't get it. Even in spite of never being given the proper chance and planning it was still one of the best hours of wrestling going this time last year. Yet they have still managed to completely ruin this show. They won't use Drake Maverick on the main roster why the hell isn't he still on 205, is he even still GM?

The tie into NXT makes sense but if anything its hurt 205 as the weekly show seems meaningless as it feels anything exciting or important will happen on NXT or at a takeover not on 205. Like most things in WWE its easily fixable and this show could go back to its hey day and be even better but it wont. It is only a matter of time before it becomes Smackdowns B show. If 205 had to go then I hope they would capitilize by making it a NXT secondary show with the crusierweights and a few other NXT matches. It would be good exposure for NXT talents in front of the bigger crowd.

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
It's incredible they fired Sarah Logan, Eric Young and Drake Maverick but kept Daivari.
I mean, Daivari is a once in a lifetime kind of talent. There's no reason to let him go.

·
The face that runs the List
10,951 Posts
I mean, Daivari is a once in a lifetime kind of talent. There's no reason to let him go.
I have to admit I thought you were being sarcastic in your previous posts. He's not the worst on 205 Live but he's no EY. My point being that he still has a job while more talented people were fired.

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
I have to admit I thought you were being sarcastic in your previous posts. He's not the worst on 205 Live but he's no EY. My point being that he still has a job while more talented people were fired.
Nah, I've been a fan of Ariya Daivari since the Cruiserweight Classic. He's got so much potential and always delivers. You'd really keep guys like EY over him?

·
The face that runs the List
10,951 Posts
Nah, I've been a fan of Ariya Daivari since the Cruiserweight Classic. He's got so much potential and always delivers. You'd really keep guys like EY over him?
Absolutely. EY didn't get a fair shot in WWE. Back when TNA was watchable, he was one of the best guys they had. Babyface underdog or psycho heel, he can do them all. Also a great performer with a huge moveset and very strong for his size.

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
Daivari vs. Atlas from 205 Live this week was killer. Definitely worth checking out, especially if any of you have stopped watching 205 Live as of alte.

·
Registered
10,728 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
I'm so glad Ariya Daivari is back. He's always been a favourite of mine, he's a great talent. He's very nice to look at too!
Hell yeah! I'm glad to see another big Ariya Daivari fan on here. He's got so much superstar potential.

Reactions: Chris22
1621 - 1634 of 1634 Posts