Wrestling Forum banner

1581 - 1600 of 1634 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Lorcan's finisher is terrible, Nakamura uses almost the same move just to set up people for his Kinshasa.

He should use the Running blockbuster he used on NXT
ONEY RULES! Lorcan vs Gulak is going to be a killer match at Summerslam, hoping it makes the main card. The Daivari storyline with Lince could be really interesting if they go down that route, I would love to see The Loser House Party split up and make Ariya into a star by being a manipulator. Would love to see Gable get back on 205 after Summerslam to feud with Gulak.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
3 matches announced for tonight:

Tozawa vs Gallagher
LHP vs Daivari and The Singh Bros (Humberto replaces Gran Metalik after Metalik was attacked backstage before the show)
Gulak vs Oney for the Cruiserweight Championship (Rematch based on the fact Gulak used an illegal throat punch at Summerslam)

I'm quite interested to see where this Lince thing is heading - will he turn on the LHP or are we getting swerved and Humberto will be the one turning?

·
Registered
10,728 Posts
I'm soooo excited to see Angel Garza on 205Live!! i wonder if it'll be a one time appearance, i'd happily watch him on the show every week.

Reactions: safc-scotty

·
Springboard diving into Bianca's bed.
1,057 Posts
I wanted to see Kendrick in that tag match , guess Im gonna have to wait a bit more to see him in a meaningful match again

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
So...uh, what's this rumor about 205 Live ending in October and getting folded into either NXT or SD? Any truth to it?

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
11,664 Posts
So...uh, what's this rumor about 205 Live ending in October and getting folded into either NXT or SD? Any truth to it?
Honestly, I REALLY hope that they don't lay a finger on 205 Live after seeing that main-event tonight :sodone

I'd rather they not dare to ruin/cancel the show anytime soon :(

·
Registered
78 Posts
Honestly, I REALLY hope that they don't lay a finger on 205 Live after seeing that main-event tonight :sodone

I'd rather they not dare to ruin/cancel the show anytime soon :(
Really hope Garza and Swerve are now apart of the 205 LIVE roster full time, Garza working with Humberto and Swerve eventually challenging Gulak for the title will do great things for the Cruiserweight Division. Excited to see where the Daivari/LHP story goes next week, will Lince Dirado turn his back? Also Kendrick and Jacky boy, I smell a heel turn coming from The Brian Kendrick I wish they would push him more and give him some wins

·
PSYCH | SAIYANS
13,557 Posts
I can see this being taped after SD come October and pieced together with the studio show kinda like Sunday Heat used to be when they were on MTV. Give 205 a different look and feel but a bit more exposure.

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
Oh fuck has Kushida already been moved to 205?
It's not clear yet if it'll be a regular thing or if he'll just appear occasionally like Angel Garza & Isaiah Scott.

Reactions: Pizzamorg

·
SLAVE.
3,384 Posts
Anyone else not able to watch the latest 205 on the Network? I just get a black box with the loading circle indefinitely, no matter how many times I refresh.

·
Oh Becky Becky, Becky Becky Becky Becky Becky Lync
2,269 Posts
Anyone else not able to watch the latest 205 on the Network? I just get a black box with the loading circle indefinitely, no matter how many times I refresh.
I watched it late last week without an issue.

·
#BAYBAY
20,306 Posts
The word making the rounds backstage at the Smackdown taping in San Francisco is that 205 Live will be shifted to Fridays at 10 PM on the WWE Network as of next week, Friday 10/4, so the plan is to still tape the series after Smackdown goes off the air.

Triple H recently noted in a Newsweek interview that 205 Live would now fall under the NXT umbrella. We are told that behind the scenes, that is true as well as the series is now the responsibility of the NXT Creative Team.
https://www.pwinsider.com/article.php?id=129829&p=1

·
The face that runs the List
10,950 Posts
I have been enjoying Garza's presence a lot lately, I hope he stays on the show full time.

Tony Nese already back as a heel with Gulak is retarded. He turned face in April because he was tired of being mistreated by Murphy and now he's with Gulak after he took the belt from him ? Who writes this shit ?

·
Springboard diving into Bianca's bed.
1,057 Posts
Kendrick's promo sounded like a worked shoot , WWE definitely did not respect him so far. They wished fucking Nia Jqx happy birthday ( they were both born in may 29th) and ignored him when he's been one of their solid hands for decades and a former champion.

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
It's official. It's going to Fridays as of this week.

Beginning this Friday, Oct. 4, The Most Exciting Hour on Television is moving to Friday nights. As part of WWE Premiere Week, the home of the Cruiserweights —WWE 205 Live — is moving to Fridays at 10/9 C, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network.

At the conclusion of Friday Night SmackDown on FOX, tune in to WWE Network to see WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak, Oney Lorcan, Humberto Carrillo, Tony Nese and all your favorite Cruiserweights in an hour of action that will leave you breathless.

Don’t miss WWE 205 Live, Fridays at 10/9 C, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network.

https://www.wwe.com/article/wwe-205-live-moving-to-fridays

Reactions: DammitChrist
1581 - 1600 of 1634 Posts