Wrestling Forum banner

181 - 200 of 1630 Posts

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,044 Posts
Dar got the win, that's what the f*ck I'm talking about.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,044 Posts
Mustafa has some quality in him tbh.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
11,000 Posts
I love Austin Aries's witty comments :lol

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Looks like they're building heels for Swann. Both matches saw the face look like they'd come back but just never got much offense.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
11,000 Posts
Austin Aries roasting T.J Perkins on commentary lol

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Who in the name of fuck came up with the idea to have this show AFTER Smackdown? One of the dumbest fucking things I can remember WWE doing, and that's fucking saying something.
100% this. Just some of the dumbest shit you'll ever see.

Now I know some people don't like the CW's (probably not the people in this thread to be fair), but there really is a nice mix of CW's that they've picked up (in ring styles and even characters) and they're throwing them under the bus in this current format. I'm honestly surprised so many people stay. I really thought more than half of the fans would leave after Smackdown. Even then I feel like people are probably feeling obliged to stay as to not look rude. Even it was live before Smackdown they would get better reactions and fan involvement 100%.

Anyway, the action so far over both shows has been good. Was really impressed with Dar's work in the 1st match and appreciated the attempt to build his character after the match with a decent short promo. Got three feuds on the go now with Dar/Alexander, Davari/Gallagher and whatever is going on with Swann/TBK and Perkins. Swann seems to be getting better reactions by the week so it does give me some hope that the reactions to the division and it's competitors will get better over time.

181 - 200 of 1630 Posts