Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1622 Posts

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts
re: New CW Division Show: 205 Live premieres Nov. 29 on WWE Network

Jesus fucking christ. A couple of things

A. You really fucked this up so badly that youre gonna give them the WCW buyout treatment and put them after SD and think that's a smart idea?
B. If this this for RAW's exclusive division, why is it cutting right into after Smackdown?
C. Are these dumbasses really cutting Talking Smack for this and making way for RAM Talk or whatever that shit is?
D. No, nobody asked for another hour of fucking programming. Whatever happened to "less is more" ffs?
E. Why is Hunter's name in this and not using Foley or Steph, who run the brand the Cruisers are on?(yeah yeah hunter's ego i know)
F. Why is SD's commentator involved?
G. This company needs to die

·
Administrator
59,094 Posts

So, they cut the concept of Talking Smack to let Raw do a poor intimidation because they see it worked for Smackdown? Not realizing that on Raw half of the audience tunes out mid-way through the show so nobody will want to watch Raw talk.

They should have did this show first before putting the CW division on Raw. It's probably a matter of time before they are removed from Raw permanently and placed on this show solely to die out.

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Apparently Talking Smack will air an hour later which makes me wonder if it will be live. I cant imagine the wrestlers etc waiting an hour to do the show live.

This way, they can also control what's being said. Bryan has been quite ruthless on the show.

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts

So, they cut the concept of Talking Smack to let Raw do a poor intimidation because they see it worked for Smackdown? Not realizing that on Raw half of the audience tunes out mid-way through the show so nobody will want to watch Raw talk.

They should have did this show first before putting the CW division on Raw. It's probably a matter of time before they are removed from Raw permanently and placed on this show solely to die out.
They're apparently moving Talking Smack to 11PM

LOL Fuck that

·
Administrator
59,094 Posts

They're apparently moving Talking Smack to 11PM

LOL Fuck that
WTF!

Terrible idea. People are going to be less invested into the show. Part of the point was to get reactions and interviews RIGHT AFTER the show. Not an hour later when people don't care as much anymore, may be watching other things, or may be going to bed.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts

WTF? So, what's happenng to Talking Smack?

*edit* Moving it back an hour? That's bullshit!

If 205 has to be a show, can't they just put it on thursday, friday, or saturday?

Don't fuck with my Talking Smack, cunts!

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Re: New CW Division Show: 205 Live premieres Nov. 29 on WWE Network

Can't complain tbh. I pay for the network. Anything extra is cool w me.

That Raw talk show makes no sense considering Raw is 3 hours as it is tho

·
Registered
15,650 Posts

Well at least we're getting a Ranallo/Graves pairing out of it. That's probably going to be the lead commentary team on the main shows in the future.

·
Registered
201 Posts

ill just sit here patiently and sip on my tea as i wait for this show to flop tremendously whos idea was this? lmao

·
Banned
1,605 Posts

This might be the worst WWE decision this year and that is up aganist some very stiff competition. The cruiserweights should of never been on Raw in the first place, they always should of been a Smackdown exclusive title or should of been NXT to act as a secondary title OR BEEN A NETWORK SHOW TO BEGIN WITH! Anything else than slapping them on the borderline unwatchable Raw

Then on Raw they botched it up and killed the momentum of it, and now they are going to mess up Talking Smack!!

You know what WWE............

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,373 Posts

This idea is so dumb. Moving one of the best parts of WWE to an hour later and placing a raw-exclusive divsion after smackdown? OK that makes so much sense WWE

·
Registered
4,695 Posts

What they've done with this division is a fucking shambles.

This just shows how useless the Raw creative team are. We don't have a clue what to do with them, they are better off having their own show.

If this is a way to showcase their talents, build their character and get some proper storylines under their belt then I'm all for it. If they just compete in matches and do nothing else then there is no point doing this.

It baffles me that these guys just get thrown on Raw, when ideally they could do with NXT, yet you have established stars like Nakamura, Joe, Roode & Aries still stuck in NXT when they don't really need to be.

·
Registered
3,099 Posts

But seriously, why they gotta fuck with Talking Smack!? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
it's doing better than Raw and Vince's petty dillusions won't even allow a show under his own umbrella do that.

he really is one fucked up dude

·
Registered
2,117 Posts

Nah, they're obviously doing this just because they need to add more original content to the Network. They talked about content at the last CC.

The Network needs more content as it is. Most of the stuff on there was already digitized, in the grand scheme of what COULD be on there, it's lacking tbh

Still, I won't watch it. Cruiserweights haven't interested me at all like they did in WCW tbh

1 - 20 of 1622 Posts