Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Even I'm happy that she won a Rumble. I feel there were better options, more suitable, lesser known people who could use a Rumble win. But, at least I know she'll put on a great match.

I will say it's completely opposite of Roaman's win. Roman looked like a million bucks, had the Rock help him, and had been dominant all year prior. If I had to book Charlotte to win this year's rumble this is how I would have done it.

I'm not for the decision, but the execution was well done.
I would like to see it from that point of view as well, but I can't, because the execution to me is irrelevant. She could sit her ass in a corner for the whole Rumble and do nothing and still win because they've got such a woody for her for being Ric's daughter she's guaranteed to step over 90% of the roster. It's cool once in a while, and I'm not saying she isn't talented enough to be pushed more than other women that are less talented, but this has gone on how many years now?

To me, she isn't fresh anymore. She's stale and played out. She isn't a surefire worker to just stick in every title match because we can't think of anyone else to put in that spot. No matter how good her work is, it's at the point where he just needs to go away from the title picture for a while, like, far enough away that you already look at her and know, well at least everyone else doesn't have to constantly put her over now.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Charlotte was shoehorned into wm match last year for no good reason. If it was simply Becky v Ronda they could run Charlotte this year after a long build & match would be fresh

·
Southern Pride
2,797 Posts
It will be Charlotte V Rhea
Thats actually an interesting guess.

NXTs Womens Championship (yes, I still call it that) should be an option too since NXT was in that Rumble match.

·
Southern Pride
2,797 Posts
Charlotte is the poster woman for white supremacy.
You're not going to last on this forum for very long if you keep on with that childish nonsense. This forum doesn't need more of that.

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
I love the women’s division, and I’m really really desperate for them to give us something new, ANYTHING new! But they are absolutely determined to give us the same thing over and over again, the same people, same feuds, same same same.

I’m a huge Becky and Charlotte fan but they’re turning me off both of them.

GIVE US SOME ONE ELSE!

·
Registered
467 Posts
The only person who could have won apart from Charlotte, in terms of actual star power, would have been Banks, but she was no where to be seen tonight.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
The only person who could have won apart from Charlotte, in terms of actual star power, would have been Banks, but she was no where to be seen tonight.
Yeah and I would like to know wth that was all about. Because Sasha was in my top 4 picks, the others being Shayna, Kairi or Charlotte. Was the knee injury from the backstage Lacey skit real? Did she suddenly get taken off at the last minute? Because she's literally posted a tweet from 5 hrs ago basically saying how she was going to take the Rumble tonight.

Sasha was apparently not cleared to compete. An ankle injury.
So she really did get injured. Well shit. Io and Sasha hurting their knees all in the same time frame. Somebody's been casting the juju cause this is an unlucky month.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,463 Posts
Well I won't pretend that I was happy Flair took it this time but other than Ronda or Shayna or even the absent Sasha no one else had a chance not even Alexa due to her current booking so whatever, I did love it when she called K2 a bitch though lol.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Great. And I was just thinking how much I wanted Charlotte to headline wrestle mania. . . again. -_-

·
Registered
992 Posts
Damn did the Glamazon bleed like a pig. I heard the head bumping off the post and thought „oh fuck“. Bianca thought the exact same and straight went to her face asking if everything is right. Nearly forgot about that until I saw blood on Charlotte and was wondering who blooded her nose. Then I saw the back of Beths head and was like „what the actual fuck“. Eveyone was worried, Natalia at most. But Beth fought through it for the Santina moment, which was fun. But I hope she is ok and not concussed.
Overall a good rumble with a lot of showing for NXT. I dont care about Charlotte, better do it now so she has her rumble win.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
@fabi1982

Don't care a lot after saw the names after Charlotte eliminated Bianca,who else that can be a threat to Charlotte beside Beth and Shayna?

And what make it worst,it seems some women didn't have clue to grab the ropes to make survive attempt.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts