Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
I actually thought it was going to be Shayna Baszler but now this has me skeptical on Becky/Asuka II cause what if Becky loses then it's Asuka/Charlotte in the Wrestlemania 30 rematch so would y'all be alright with it or not??

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
I wish they had a rule that you couldn't be in the rumble if you had already won a title, it's like money in the bank when a 10 time world champion wins it, do they really need it to get a title shot?

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Just so people know I'm not, nor ever been one of her haters. I have respect for her. But this is getting tiring. This company does nothing but constantly push Charlotte in every title picture, every year.

A lot of you don't like Shayna, I know. But even she would have been a change from the same old shit. Charlotte gets booked win after win. Anyone, including herself, claiming that her booking is not depicted fairly when compared to the rest of the women's roster needs to really wake up and quit BSing. She's literally booked like Woman Woman compared to everyone else and now she gets a shot against the champ at Wrestlemania yet again, as if we haven't seen this enough.

She really is female Roman now.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,136 Posts
I dont understand what the plan is here. Are we really gonna get Charlotte vs Becky AGAIN?? They just wanted to give Charlotte another accolade and I doubt they even thought about the end game for Mania. If they do Becky vs Charlotte again, there's no way Becky wins. Of course Vince is still pissed that Becky got over last year and ruined his Charlotte vs Rousey plans. Now Becky has to do the job this year to make up for it. Fuck this company.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Charlotte is probably still a better choice than Shayna. I don't think anyone else that was in the Rumble was credible enough to win.

·
Registered
660 Posts
No you're lying. Charlotte has the highest losing record in WWE, didn't you know. She always loses her big PPV matches.

Fuck this. She can sit out one year at WrestleMania. Would do wonders for fans to actually get some goodwill for her.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I dont understand what the plan is here. Are we really gonna get Charlotte vs Becky AGAIN?? They just wanted to give Charlotte another accolade and I doubt they even thought about the end game for Mania. If they do Becky vs Charlotte again, there's no way Becky wins. Of course Vince is still pissed that Becky got over last year and ruined his Charlotte vs Rousey plans. Now Becky has to do the job this year to make up for it. Fuck this company.
I think Vince would actually love it if she beat Becky at WM and put the RAW title on Charlotte for 2 more years.

·
Premium Member
16,574 Posts
👏 👏 👏

The right call. All hail the Queen.
Even I'm happy that she won a Rumble. I feel there were better options, more suitable, lesser known people who could use a Rumble win. But, at least I know she'll put on a great match.

I will say it's completely opposite of Roaman's win. Roman looked like a million bucks, had the Rock help him, and had been dominant all year prior. If I had to book Charlotte to win this year's rumble this is how I would have done it.

I'm not for the decision, but the execution was well done.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts