Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1114 Posts

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, and welcome to the game!

This is a light hearted look at some of the highs and lows of the year gone by, and should not be taken seriously by anybody!

Rules - You know the rules

- Day 1 will be 36 hours. Night 1 will be 14 hours. Subsequent phases will be 24/12 hours respectively.

- No communication of ANY SORT outside the game thread that in ANY WAY references, or implies a reference to the game. If you break this rule, not only do you die but your alignment is punished also. Zero tolerance on this - You've been warned.

- My role resolution order will apply - I'll edit this in tomorrow, too tired right now.

- The town alignment is 2019 aligned.

- I say this every time, but setup spec really won't help you here :heston

- Scum have been provided with fakes of indeterminate quality.

Players Alive (16)

1. Haza
2. Jeff
3. Curry
4. Alco
5. Poyser
6. Evans
7. Doddsy
8. LethalWeapon
9. Rugrat
10. Tweet
11. Big Man
12. CamillePunk
13. Skybox
14. Phenom
15. Brutus
16. Ace

It is now Day 1 - With 16 alive, 9 votes needed to lynch. You have 36 hours.

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
Back to starting threads already :bjpenn

At least we won't have to bother reading Evans because he'll be modkilled by day 3.

Do we think 2019 is a year of pettiness or not?

·
Registered
662 Posts
I was made to expect some decent amount of fuckery out of this game so a VT claim seems immediately out of place.

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
I've established the search feature on the new site is every bit as wank as the old one. I'm confident Skybox did this already this year and we all told her it was dumb. She was town then and is very probably town here too but this is still dumb.

Apparently she should have been made a martyr though :francis

You wanna full claim while you're at it?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Okay, makes sense to me and I also highly doubt you'd come up with a fake and pull the trigger on it this quickly, so have a town lean from me.

vote Big Man
see what this Curry person is up to

·
Registered
662 Posts
I recall people saying things in other games that are very similar to what Big Man opened up with here. Can somebody brief me on the I'm With You Barrows meme or point me towards the game it happened in? Musta been before my time.

·
That's the way it has to be
1,122 Posts
I recall people saying things in other games that are very similar to what Big Man opened up with here. Can somebody brief me on the I'm With You Barrows meme or point me towards the game it happened in? Musta been before my time.
Clock Tower Mafia. The ironically named "Lockard the GOAT" outed himself as scum post 1.

1 - 20 of 1114 Posts