Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Unranked South Carolina has shocked the country by upsetting #3 Georgia in OT 20-17!

Bama on the other hand, could suffer the same fate, as Texas A&M took the lead 7-0, on their first drive. Two offside penalties back-to-back is inexcusable for our defense, and our secondary needs to wake up and do their job.

·
Premium Member
13,090 Posts
Nevada is one win away from bowl eligibility with a -140 point differential :mark: (70 pt loses to Oregon do that)

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Right hip injury for Tua, after Alabama chose to keep him in the game when 35-7 up against Mississippi State. Maybe his last game in CFB...

·
Registered
175 Posts
According to the Bleacher Report, it's confirmed that Tua is out for the season with a dislocated hip. As a Bama fan, this is devastating for our team to lose him. And honestly, Saban should have not let him play against Mississippi State or even play the West Carolina for next week. I really wish him a speedy recovery. :(

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
So my Bulldogs were absolute trash tonight. Not good.

Getting really sick of watching other teams make their name by stomping Georgia into the dirt.

Go Dawgs!

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
I’m at the Peach Bowl.....

Ive never seen a team get destroyed more than this OU team.

we need big changes to this playoff system and I ain’t taking expansion. We need to retract. These semi games are a joke.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts