Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, unfortunately this didn't go how I planned. Not enough support of people voting but at any rate...here are the results, the idea I had was to do a full written show however that was scrapped since no one turned in an acceptance speech.

Best Critic: DAIKO

Best Show: ALPHA & OMEGA

Moment of the Year: CROWLEY MELTS WORLD TITLE INTO A CROWN

Best Feud: DR. NERO & HAMMERPUNCH

Most Improved Superstar: SHADOW

Rookie Of The Year: "PRIMETIME" JAKE MASTERSON

Best Single Promo: "SHADOWPUNCH" BY: HAMMERPUNCH

Superstar of the Year: CROWLEY

Congratulations to all the winners, special shout to CROWLEY & HAMMERPUNCH who won multiple awards.
Also, thank you to all those who participated.

Everyone have a great 2017. Happy RPing!​
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Nero wasn't asked to do an acceptance speech I think...

In any case:

For someone to truly to be considered a great hero they need to battle a great villain. So in accepting the Prestigious Feud of the Year award, I want to thank Hammerpunch for being that villain.

On another note... Clement where's my damn title rematch!!!

·
Bring back Gary Oak!
4,684 Posts
Acceptance speeches, eh?

In no particular order, I'd like to thank The Wu-Tang Clan, Scott Steiner, Davy Crockett, 67% of the Welsh Populace, Tony the Tiger, Kai from the Beyblade anime, Chuck Testa, and that Aslan looking motherfucker from the Bee Gees, as they all gave me the motivation I needed to review people's ability to role play as Wrestlers in an online Wrestling Federation.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nero wasn't asked to do an acceptance speech I think...
Below was a section from the Voting Phase post.

ALSO I AM ASKING ALL THE NOMINEES TO PLEASE PM ME A ACCEPTANCE SPEECH. IN THE EVENT YOU WIN, IT WILL BE POSTED AS PART OF THE FINAL SHOW. IF A SPEECH IS NOT PM'D TO ME AND YOU WIN IT'LL JUST BE ANNOUNCED W/ NO SPEECH. THE ACCEPTANCE SPEECH DOESN'T HAVE TO BE CRAZY LONG, MAYBE A PARAGRAPH OR SO, MOST IMPORTANT HAVE FUN WITH IT, IT'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE!

YOUR PICKS AND ACCEPTANCE SPEECHES WILL BE DUE 1/9/17, SO EVERYONE HAS A FULL 10 DAYS TO TURN IT IN.

GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE NOMINEES!
Eh, there is always next year! (Y)

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Shadows speech:

I'd like to thank all of the fans for this incredible award. I'd especially like to thank my incredible coach, who as we all know cannot be here right now because of that monster Crowley. The work and effort he has put in on top of the foundations laid by his father who trained me from 14 years old until he passed early last year has been phenomenal. And I'll be damned if Crowley thinks he's gonna hurt that man and continue to tarnish the name of PWC and Professional Wrestling walking around with that "crown".
Thank you to everybody, I promise I'm gonna give it all back once I get my hands on King Crowley.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,203 Posts
HAMMERCOCK 4 PREZ!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
HOW BOUT THEM GIANTS
1,446 Posts