Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This version of Seth was perfect

I think this was in the middle of his transition from heel to face. He was a bit arrogant, a bit cocky and not afraid to throw down.

Seeing this video has reminded me just how far Seth's character has fallen.

https://youtu.be/W5JvCTR9yqY

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Re: This version of Seth was perfect

Thats how a former dirtbag heel should act. I hate when people completely change when their alignments change. I understand having a change of heart but that doesnt mean becoming a big wimp when you turn face

·
Registered
16,455 Posts

Ever since that Shield reunion in 2018 he has been on a downward spiral. I was totally on the Rollins train from 2017 to the early half of 2018. The dude was super over compared to how he is now too.

That Gauntlet match really put him over for me too.

I do feel that pointless Shield reunion WWE did killed Rollin's momentum. I have lost interest in him ever since and I still do not know why :(

·
Registered
8,119 Posts

He probably had less control with his character, that was Vince basic booking xD, the cuck thing it's this guy ideas.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts

Ever since that Shield reunion in 2018 he has been on a downward spiral. I was totally on the Rollins train from 2017 to the early half of 2018. The dude was super over compared to how he is now too.

That Gauntlet match really put him over for me too.

I do feel that pointless Shield union WWE did killed Rollin's momentum. I have lost interest in him ever since and I still do not know why :(
Agreed, that gauntlet match was fucking epic. I was ready for him or Strowman to go into Mania against Lesnar after than and have a fucking war.

Instead they gave the main event it to fucking Reigns, who nobody wanted to see, and then 9 months later gave Rollins 3 months of being Brock's bitch and the Shield's third wheel ahead of WrestleMania 35, then have him win by cheating. Now he's playing second fiddle to his own girlfriend.

They've absolutely ruined him.

·
Registered
23,973 Posts

Really?

That was when Seth was stuck in limbo waiting for HHH to comeback after a face turn that wasn't really well executed.

The best version of Seth as a face really didn't come until him and Ambrose came back together and then in early 2018 when he became a fighting champion and challenger and really got the crowd behind him like we hadn't seen before from him.

·
Sports Entertainment Enthusiast
809 Posts

nah hes been trash since his return in 2016 guy doesnt have enough charisma/mic skills/personality

·
Registered
8,119 Posts

Can we define -perfect- here?
Imo hes kinda correct in one aspect, that's the best Becky's Boyfriend can aspire to be, that was his peak and it still sucked for people with standards.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts

Imo hes kinda correct in one aspect, that's the best Becky's Boyfriend can aspire to be, that was his peak and it still sucked for people with standards.
I can't believe there's a thread highlighting the best moments of a very mediocre wrestler.

Kind of reminds me of the definitive Braden Walker 3 disc collection to be honest:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts