Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Finally...
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMPACT WRESTLING returns to the UK and Ireland in January 2013 for 'The Road To Lockdown' Tour - promising fans a steel cage match on every show. The action-packed live events will take place in Dublin (January 21), Glasgow (23), Nottingham (24), Manchester (25) and at London's Wembley Arena (26). The show at Wembley will see two episodes of TNA IMPACT WRESTLING taped for broadcast in more than 120 countries around the globe, including on Challenge TV in the UK and Ireland.

• Lockdown steel cage comes to the UK and Ireland for first time ever
• Wembley show to be broadcast on Challenge TV and around the world
• Live events also set for Dublin, Glasgow, Nottingham and Manchester

Worldwide wrestling stars announced for the five events include Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Bobby Roode, James Storm, AJ Styles, Mr. Anderson, Rob Van Dam, Velvet Sky and Gail Kim. Many more top names will be added in the coming months.

TNA President Dixie Carter said: "Our wonderful fans in the UK and Ireland have made us their number one rated wrestling show once again - and this tour is our way of saying thank you.

"This is the first time that the Lockdown steel cage has ever left US soil. Those matches will really be something special.

"Taping TNA IMPACT WRESTLING at Wembley this January was a high point in the 10 year history of this company, so coming back in 2013 is something everyone is looking forward to."

Tickets for the four UK shows go on sale at 9am on Friday May 25, with Irish tickets on sale from Tuesday May 22. Tickets can be bought from www.gigsandtours.com / 0844 811 0051 or www.ticketmaster.co.uk / 0844 826 2826. Full details of the UK and Ireland events are:

Monday January 21
Dublin National Stadium
818 719 300

Wednesday January 23
Glasgow Braehead Arena
0844 499 9990

Thursday January 24
Nottingham Capital FM Arena
0844 412 4624

Friday January 25
Manchester Arena
0844 847 8000

Saturday January 26
London Wembley Arena
0844 815 0815
Hell Yeah Coming back to dublin with a steal cage match and Tapings in london baby :mark: :mark: :mark: And yes I did just copy and paste the title of the thread for Impactwrestling.com

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
TNA, just tape your main ppvs there.

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Kind of strange that they 're-announce' the sales of the tickets for these shows. They already had started selling these tickets a couple of months ago.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Can TNA just tape every shows there?

UK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IZ

Plus they will make some money.

·
April O'Neil is the GOAT
664 Posts
Good stuff planning to go next year as well. They should just done one better and announce Lockdown in England, it would be amazing!

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Yes, but they didn't have the cage match stipulation for the shows or the tapings.
I know that, but there is no reason for the ticket sales being closed now while they already have sold some, and re-opening these sales again soon.

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
A question to people living in the UK: I'm going to this tour as well. But seeing as I am from Germany, could you give me the most used and/or cheapest sites that are being used for buying train tickets or flight tickets within the UK?

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
I think I'm actually going to try and get to one of these shows. I've heard TNA's live shows are great plus w/ the reception they got last time I only couldn't go b/c of money issues. Shame there's no shows in Newcastle, probably gonna have to travel down Manchester.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I when to the impact shows at Wembley Arena earlier this year. I got loads of pictures. I going again next year. Maybe just the Manchester one this time though because London is too far to keep going.

·
Registered
187 Posts
A question to people living in the UK: I'm going to this tour as well. But seeing as I am from Germany, could you give me the most used and/or cheapest sites that are being used for buying train tickets or flight tickets within the UK?
Your best bet for cheap flights are usually Ryanair and EasyJet, which are the most popular low-cost airlines. I'm not so sure on the best site for cheap rail tickets, though.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.