Wrestling Forum banner

Will 2013 TNA Bound for Glory Succeed or Fail?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which do you think it will be this sunday?

Share your thoughts if you wish!, etc....

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Obviously failure cause EGO are all together, right catlesnar?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Despite the lack of buildup for the matches on the show (even though they had 3 months to do it), i think it will be an entertaining show. It probably wont become one of TNA's best ppv's but it definately wont be a failure.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
It'll be a good PPV, maybe not great but I don't know what people expect out of TNA. Wrestle Kingdom this year was great, Wrestlemania this year sucked ass except for the Taker/Punk match - so I'll take a result somewhere in the middle.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think overall it will fail....

*I expect the Loser of the Styles v Bully match to leave or be fired from TNA!, Dixie making the match a No DQ makes it even more so!

*The KO 3 way Title Match looks crap, I expect boos, boring chants and chants for other stars names like "Lets Go Roode." and etc... like they have in the ODB v Fail Kim Matches, Tapa better be added and win

*So far, only 7 matches, short of 8, in my book, an automatic failure

*I am not Pumped, not Confident, Not Hyped and Not Sold on the PPV

*I will watch the free presho tag team guantlet match, but unless Knux and Bischoff are added and win, it will suck

*The tag Title match will be crap unless Knux and Bischoff win the belts

*Angle v Roode may or may not be good, I expect Angle to win and then leave TNA, nothing more to gain or prove...

*Im looking forward to Angle's HOF Induction, unlike a certain blasphemous fake HOF Induction that was not funny at all...

*Magnus will beat Sting, Sting will leave TNA!

*The Ultimate X Match will probably be good, as long as Neither Chris Sabin NOR Jeff Hardy win I am fine!

*I expect All the Stables to be disbanded....

*For Brooke, 2013 just proves that 2012 was a fluke, I knew she would drop off but not near this bad!

*Devon is gone, I think its time Bully goes too....

*EC3 will probably be a flop but who knows, if it adds an 8th match or more that is acceptable....

*This card overall is not Interesting or Compelling, etc....

*The Buildup has been so so or lackluster....

*I think This year;s Bound for Glory will dissapoint but will be way better than the forgettable Hardcore Justice event that stunk with too many interferences and it will be a little better than Night of Champions

With all of this said, I do not have High Hopes or High Expectations for this PPV!

I am predicting a 5/10 or a 5.5/10 rating

This is at best a 5.5/10 looking card, an 8th match will up it to 6/10

I expect Styles to win the Title then Dixie to Fire Bully Ray from TNA after the match because he failed to get the job done!

I will watch the free preshow but I think the PPV will not live up to the Hype and will dissapoint!

Hopefully and Prayerfully I will be wrong about This PPV!

But Im not Giving my Hopes up!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I think overall it will fail....

*I expect the Loser of the Styles v Bully match to leave or be fired from TNA!, Dixie making the match a No DQ makes it even more so!

*The KO 3 way Title Match looks crap, I expect boos, boring chants and chants for other stars names like "Lets Go Roode." and etc... like they have in the ODB v Fail Kim Matches, Tapa better be added and win

*So far, only 7 matches, short of 8, in my book, an automatic failure

*I am not Pumped, not Confident, Not Hyped and Not Sold on the PPV

*I will watch the free presho tag team guantlet match, but unless Knux and Bischoff are added and win, it will suck

*The tag Title match will be crap unless Knux and Bischoff win the belts

*Angle v Roode may or may not be good, I expect Angle to win and then leave TNA, nothing more to gain or prove...

*Im looking forward to Angle's HOF Induction, unlike a certain blasphemous fake HOF Induction that was not funny at all...

*Magnus will beat Sting, Sting will leave TNA!

*The Ultimate X Match will probably be good, as long as Neither Chris Sabin NOR Jeff Hardy win I am fine!

*I expect All the Stables to be disbanded....

*For Brooke, 2013 just proves that 2012 was a fluke, I knew she would drop off but not near this bad!

*Devon is gone, I think its time Bully goes too....

*EC3 will probably be a flop but who knows, if it adds an 8th match or more that is acceptable....

*This card overall is not Interesting or Compelling, etc....

*The Buildup has been so so or lackluster....

*I think This year;s Bound for Glory will dissapoint but will be way better than the forgettable Hardcore Justice event that stunk with too many interferences and it will be a little better than Night of Champions

With all of this said, I do not have High Hopes or High Expectations for this PPV!

I am predicting a 5/10 or a 5.5/10 rating

This is at best a 5.5/10 looking card, an 8th match will up it to 6/10

I expect Styles to win the Title then Dixie to Fire Bully Ray from TNA after the match because he failed to get the job done!

I will watch the free preshow but I think the PPV will not live up to the Hype and will dissapoint!

Hopefully and Prayerfully I will be wrong about This PPV!

But Im not Giving my Hopes up!
You know nothing about wrestling.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.