Votes: 21 30.4%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which one is/was hotter? The parallels are incredible. Austin was the first man to ever lay out the boss in the AE, Big Show was the first man ever to lay out the boss in the PG era. Austin drives a beer truck to the ring, Big Show drives a semi-truck. Also, the Big Show returning to help the Rhodes brothers win the tag titles is eerily similar to Austin helping Mankind win his first title. Who do you think is a bigger star? I will have to go with the Big Show. The beer truck and Mankind title win didn't really draw much of a crowd reaction. However, the crowd popped huge for Show tonight, and the Rhodes brothers winning the tag team titles was an epic moment. That win will be talked about for generations. The Big Show is an A+ player.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
How old are you? Or do you just have memory loss?

The crowd ERUPTED when Mankind won his first title. Austin is leagues above Big Show. Austin had the IDGAF attitude and the fans loved it. Big Show sounds like an angry baby. "You took my job, you took my house, blah, blah, blah" Dont get me wrong. Big dude is entertaining and he is good at what he does, but he has NOTHING on Austin.

3:16 merch is still selling. I havent seen anyone with a Big Show/Showtime tshirt. Jussayin.

Attitude Era > Everything (maybe I am biased bc that was my childhood and wrestling raised me)

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
You know, this Big Show truck thing would have been cool. About a month and half ago. Now it's obviously just a last ditch effort to save this storyline.

·
Registered
8,521 Posts
The crowd was fucking dead.
You must've been deaf near the end of the show, then.

I'm not saying Big Show's was better, because obviously it wasn't, but the constant "the crowd was dead" comments when it comes to matches/segments/promos where the crowd really wasn't dead are ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.