Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's about that time again. College Football will be here before you know it. RollTide!
Here is my pre-season Top 5:
1. LSU Tigers
2. USC Trojans
3. Alabama Crimson Tide
4. Oklahoma Sooners
5. Oregon Ducks
What are yours?

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
I love college football. Support Stanford as I've been to the stadium, spent 3 weeks on campus at the university, and no doubt mingled with Andrew Luck at some point! ESPN America HD will be on nonstop for me during the college season.

·
People are Sheep
1,727 Posts
USC is winning the whole god damn thing. I MAY be bias because I go there, but it doesn't matter. Winning it all. I am not as big a fan of Barkley as most people on campus, dude is worshiped here. I would like to see him prove himself in a meaningful way before I call him the GOAT.

Top 5:

1. USC
2. LSU
3. Oregon
4. Bama
5. Oklahoma

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I want to pick Alabama to win the NC next year or atleast play USCal in the NC but, I don't wanna jinx, last time I picked Alabama to win it all, we had the upset at USCe, LSU loss, and the Iron Bowl from hell (up 24-0 at the half, lost 28-27). AJ McCarron will be a superstar at the highest order this year, the deep recieving core and the fact that Lacy, Fowler, Yeldon, and Hart will be in the backfield this year is very exciting. We can easily average 30-35 PPG this year. Defense will still be top 5 as always and kicking game should be better.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Just when you thought the Penn State Scandal was dying down, Jerry Sandusky's stepson comes out and said he too was abused as a child by Sandusky. What an absolute creature that man is. May he rot in hell is all I can say.

·
Premium Member
13,090 Posts
I think USC's gonna run the table. Oregon's got a down year coming, Stanford is gonna be down, WazzU and Leach may be their top competition.

I, Nevada, can't wait to whoop Cal's ass again week 1 though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts