Cena overstaying his welcome...again
Nexus dominating in that boring way
Hornswaggle. Nuff said
Hornswaggle. Just...everything he did made the match as a whole a lot worse
Randy Orton even being there
Rey Mysterio eliminating Kane after only a few minutes in the ring
Del Rio winning
the pointless Santino joke gimmick
Ricardo Rodriguez screaming like a voice-cracking teenager constantly.

That's just the Rumble match. The event as a whole:

BEST
Edge retaining
Vickie being attacked
Ziggler's fantastic sell of the Spear
Edge doing the Killswitch

WORST
Miz retaining (although Orton winning would have sucked too)
The entire Diva's Fatal 4-Way match
The Bryan/Gail Kim/Bella Twins segment...WHY did that exist!?

· Registered
7,071 Posts
Oh come on, I admit it wasn't the highlight of the night compared to everything else, but that fatal 4 way swerve was pretty interesting, they just picked the wrong 4th diva
Nah. It was crap, and unnecessary, and boring. It just ate up time that could have been devoted to making the Rumble match longer. The only people who were interested in it were the males above the age of about 15, who were just watching so they could think about what it'd be like to bed one of the 4 competitors.

There was NO redeeming value to that match at all. That's not even to mention the random inclusion of a totally arbitrary Diva, including giving said arbitrary filler Diva the title.

· Registered
7,071 Posts
Let me ask ya this, and be honest. If Awesome Kong was the 4th Diva, would you feel the same way? Or did you just find the situation ridiculous.
I only barely know who Awesome Kong is.

But if she was the 4th Diva, I'd have been happy. Mostly cause I know she'd bulldoze the other 3 and pick up the win in half the time the match took as it stands.

Also the situation was ridiculous. I was ready to endure a short handicap match, but instead it was pointlessly changed to a longer contest. It was just wasted time, but that's my opinion on it. I've never been interested in Diva's matches, except during that few months several years ago that I was briefly straight. (that's a joke, i've NEVER been into Diva matches. they bore me half to tears)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.