Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· ~Believe~
2,738 Posts
Best Moments
Alberto Del Rio winning
Kevin Nash returning? (permanent?)
Booker T returning (Permanent?)
The Diva Championship match swerve - That was pretty different (However the let down here is I would of liked for a better diva to be #4 like Gail or Kong)

More let downs:

No HHH
No Christian
Miz Retained

· ~Believe~
2,738 Posts
Nah. It was crap, and unnecessary, and boring. It just ate up time that could have been devoted to making the Rumble match longer. The only people who were interested in it were the males above the age of about 15, who were just watching so they could think about what it'd be like to bed one of the 4 competitors.

There was NO redeeming value to that match at all. That's not even to mention the random inclusion of a totally arbitrary Diva, including giving said arbitrary filler Diva the title.
Let me ask ya this, and be honest. If Awesome Kong was the 4th Diva, would you feel the same way? Or did you just find the situation ridiculous.

· ~Believe~
2,738 Posts
I will be honest, I did think Awesome Kong would make her debut the moment Cole announced there will be another entrant. The fans were chanting for Kong to make her debut only to be let down with Eve Torres. It was actually "LOL" worthy cause you can see the disappointment in their faces which I don't blame them.
the same goes for me, I was intrigued but the announcement and was hoping for Kong, but I must admit I was let down when Eve came out. She goes from not being in the title picture, to divas champion in one night

· ~Believe~
2,738 Posts
i've NEVER been into Diva matches. they bore me half to tears
ummmm DUH! lol...I don't blame you at all, I have been a fan of the divas division as I started to watch it during the Lita/Trish Stratus days and I have enjoyed those matches, but todays matches have not been the best and I have been bored to hell as well, but I was pretty intrigued with this announcement because I thought things would of turned around, having Awesome Kong, Beth Phoenix and Natalya in the WWE could turn things around for the divas, but we will still have to wait and see if it will as we wait for Kong.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.