Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,538 Posts
LETDOWNS:

Santino is now in the history books as being a runner up in the Rumble. Wow just wow.
HHH needed to return at the end and kick ass to get the crowd going because they were dead at the end.
Ziggler looked like a mid carder again after just having a excellent match for the World Title

· Registered
1,538 Posts
Another let down is the last 3 Rumble matches the endings have been so rushed. I miss the good times when HBK and Taker went at it for like 10 mins before we had a winner instead now we get such quick finishes it's really dissapointing.

· Registered
1,538 Posts
Orton entering the Rumble wouldn't have been so confusing if Punk was still in and he would of attacked him but Punk was already eliminated so Orton looked so out of place during the match ..

· Registered
1,538 Posts
40 wrestlers is the reason Punk was eliminted so early because if he stuck around till Orton showed up then I think he would of already broken the record or was in the top 5 and I know the WWE weren't ready to toy around with the records just yet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.