Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1435 Posts

· 私を貴方の目&#
1,023 Posts
No but look for my Dolphins to have the most lackluster draft in history. We started this off season off horrible and I have no faith in the front office to fix it.

· Premium Member
39,025 Posts
What has been horrible about the Dolphins off-season? Am I forgetting something.

· Registered
4,466 Posts
If the NFL and NBA both have a lockout, I think I'll just cry for an entire year

· Premium Member
47,658 Posts
He's done nothing really since he was in NY. Even then he might have sucked, but I watched him own Roy Williams constantly. Roy is not a way to know if an offensive player is good or not though.

· 私を貴方の目&#
1,023 Posts
What has been horrible about the Dolphins off-season? Am I forgetting something.
We tried to get the Standford coach and Bill Cowher. Openly shopping for both coaches. Failed to grab either one of them and then went back to our old coach and said.. "Hey, we made a mistake. Here is an extension. We believe in you."

· Premium Member
39,025 Posts
We tried to get the Standford coach and Bill Cowher. Openly shopping for both coaches. Failed to grab either one of them and then went back to our old coach and said.. "Hey, we made a mistake. Here is an extension. We believe in you."
Right ok. I was assuming it was something worse than that.

· Premium Member
39,025 Posts
So that's why all the mock drafts don't have the Broncos drafting a corner anymore. Must have been rumblings about this for the last week or so?

1 - 20 of 1435 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.