Wrestling Forum banner

2010 yearbook

2312 Views 18 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  jpchicago23
I'm thinking of doing a 2010 yearbook of matches making custom dvds for myself but i need a little help. I can gather all of the WWE,TNA,ROH,PWG,Chikara,NJPW,NOAH,and AJPW matches but i need help on some good CMLL,AAA,IWRG, and CZW matches. In regards to CZW try to keep the garbage matches to a minimum. I dont really like the whole death match thing but an occasional really good one is ok. If there are any other promotions i'm leaving out throw that in too. Thanks in advance. Also if you can tell me where to find some of the matches it would help too
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Premium Member
43,038 Posts
Yeah I'm putting out a 2010 MOTYC Set which will be more or less simialr to this I imagine and I've got pretty much everything covered now bar IWRG so a list of must see 2010 matches from that promotion wouldn't go unapreciated.

As far as finding them just go to my 2010 MOTYC Megapost (link in my sig) or if you like you can wait until I finish the set and release it (aiming to have ti ready for purchase by the end of the month hopefully)

· Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i've already started getting some of the matches together but i want to scour for good promos and stuff like that too. i think you suggested to ConverttoTX program or whatever its called for burning purposes so i'll check that out. I see its 50.00, does it burn the dvds pretty fast or does it take a while?

· Registered
451 Posts
For Seabs:

Black Terry/Cerebro ***** vs. Trauma I/Trauma II, IWRG 4/29/10
Pollo vs. Commando *****, IWRG 12/26
Black Terry/Dr Cerebro/Chico Che vs. ****** Loco/El Hijo del Diablo/Avisman, IWRG 3/14/10
Dr. Cerebro/Black Terry/Chico Che vs. ****** Loco/Hijo del Diablo/Avisman, IWRG 3/7/10
Chico Che vs Comando *****, IWRG 12/9
Angelico vs. Trauma I, IWRG 3/11/10
Hijo del Signo/Dr. Cerebro/Black Terry vs. Barba Roja/***** Navarro/Trauma II, IWRG 3/11/2010
Black Terry/***** Navarro/Villano IV vs. Ultimo Dragon/Blue Phanter/Olimpico, UWE 4/24/10
Hijo del Diablo vs. Doctor Cerebro, IWRG 1/31/10
Black Terry/Doctor Cerebro/***** Navarro vs. Solar/Zatura/Suicida, IWRG 1/28/10
Oficial 911/Trauma I/Trauma II vs Yack/Ultraman Jr/Freelance, IWRG 3/7/10

IWRG was the best promotion in the world last year, all thanks to Black Terry, Jr's camera.

· SNOWBLIND
10,903 Posts
There probably is some of it on Slambamjam, but I watched all of the IWRG stuff on youtube. Black Terry Jr. filmed a ton of stuff and put it up there. I imagine that's where the large majority of people pimping 2010 IWRG watched it (everybody I know watched it on youtube, anyway).

· Registered
991 Posts
AAA:
L.A. Park vs. Mesias [12/5] -- One of the best matches, not just in 2010 but in the company's history.
L.A. Park vs. La Parka [6/6]

CMLL:
Pierrothcito vs. Demus 3:16 [8/24]
Minis Cibernetico [8/17]
***** Casas vs. Charly Manson [10/15]
Blue Panther/Metro/Valiente vs. Averno/Mephisto/Virus [2/2]
Mascara Dorada/Stuka Jr/El Metro vs. Sangre Azteca/Dragon Rojo/Misterioso [1/9]
Valiente vs. Dragon Rojo Jr. [8/16] CMLL Puebla
Volador Jr. vs. La Sombra [9/6]

I also thought the CHIKARA Torneo Cibernetico match was MOTYC worthy.

· SNOWBLIND
10,903 Posts
Thanks for the BJW match, does anyone have any good CZW matches? Not too many death matches preferably. Also any good matches from Osaka or Michinoku Pro from last year
There's a Dick Togo/Billy Ken Kid match from the 2/11 Osaka Pro show that's great. There's some other Togo stuff that's supposedly great as well, but I haven't watched any of it yet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.