Votes: 27 55.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Option to vote is open for multiple votes so you can vote for who you want in the first round of the Eddie Guerrero region. There will be four regions total. Choose the wrestler who you wish to go to the next round in the following matchups:

(1)Davey Richards vs. (8)Steve Corino
(5)Christopher Daniels vs. (4)Daisuke Sekimoto
(3)Jon Moxley vs. (6)Eddie Kingston
(7)CIMA vs. (2)Kenny Omega

Bonus Question
-By answering the bonus question correctly first, your votes will count as double, as I will cast my votes in favor of how you voted.

Two of the wrestlers in this group have been given a 5* rating by Dave Meltzer. Name the two wrestlers and which matches they were.

Polls are open for 48 hours.

·
Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me
8,234 Posts
Davey
Daniels
Kingston
Omega

Answer
CIMA (Blood Generation vs. Do Fixer - ROH Supercard of Honor) and Christopher Daniels (Daniels/Joe/AJ - TNA Unbreakable) were given 5* by Dave Meltzer.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Davey
Daniels
Kingston
Omega

Answer
CIMA (Blood Generation vs. Do Fixer - ROH Supercard of Honor) and Christopher Daniels (Daniels/Joe/AJ - TNA Unbreakable) were given 5* by Dave Meltzer.
Correct. Your votes count as double.

And Patrick, its a tournament. You vote for who you want to go to the next round. Match ups are in the opening post.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
HOW THE FUCK IS EDDIE KINGSTON WINNING!!!! RAGE.

Vote for a better wrestler and a harder worker like Sekimoto or Richards, Christ sake man! Either there is a glitch, or Eddie Kingston and his posse are WF members.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Steve Corino
Christopher Daniels
Jon Moxley
Kenny Omega

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
HOW THE FUCK IS EDDIE KINGSTON WINNING!!!! RAGE.

Vote for a better wrestler and a harder worker like Sekimoto or Richards, Christ sake man! Either there is a glitch, or Eddie Kingston and his posse are WF members.
If I understand the poll correctly Eddie is only beating Jon Moxley. That seems reasonable to me. Richards is beating Corino, Daniels is beating Sekimoto and Omega is beating CIMA.

That's the basis on which I voted anyway.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,974 Posts
Davey
Sekimoto (c'mon guys, Daniels over Daisuke?? SERIOUSLY????)
Eddie Kingston
Omega

Sorry but there is no way that Daniels has had a better year than Sekimoto. Fuck this tournament, yeah I'm mad :mad:

not really
No-one watches that Chinese rasslin'.

Nah, seriously, I don't think I've seen anything that Sekimoto's done since about 2008, personally. I'm sure he's even better now than he was back then but...well...this is why lumping puro in with the North American indies doesn't makes sense. It's never makes for a fair comparison.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Davey
Daniels
Kingston
CIMA

1 - 20 of 32 Posts