Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe no one came with this! Survivor Series is in 2 days, and it will mark The Undertaker's 20 years in WWE. It's a damn shame he won't be at PPV...

Congratulations to the Deadman!

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Yea, congrats and thanks to the Deadman and all that good stuff,

But posters have definitely been talking about SS being Undertakers 20th anniversary.

They just stopped because with his recent injury, its seems highly unlikely that he WON'T be appearing in any capacity.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
He's been one of my favorites forever, I started watching this year right after he was burried alive... :(

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
He won't appear, but I wouldn't be surprised if the gong went off and cost Kane the WHC.

It's amazing, he STILL falls for it. EVERY time.

Anyway, congratulations to one of the best WWE superstars of all time for having an extremely long career. Now please, only appear at WM for the next 2 years, get to 20-0 and retire. As good as you are, watching you has become a chore in recent years.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Congratulations to the best wrestler in the WWE right now, and one of the best wrestlers the industry has produced. It's been a great 20 years, and I've found each one of them entertaining.

And while the body might be getting alittle rickety, the guy can still put on matches that put the rest of the roster to shame. I say he keeps on going until he personally believes his time is up.

Not only is the guy a living legend, but he's an inspiration, too.

·
*something amusing*
1,929 Posts
Time flies, it doesnt seem like that long ago they were talking about his "Decade of Destruction" or is that just me?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Time flies, it doesnt seem like that long ago they were talking about his "Decade of Destruction" or is that just me?
Yeah I was just watching the Angle Match last night, 10 years ago now. Watching the stuff from back then it does seem like he has lost something, but if he can keep pulling out a taker vs HBK quality match every now and again who am I to say he should retire

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
It'a shame that he won't be there but I guess he couldn't hold out for another month. Congrats to him though, it's an achievement.

·
The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
5,108 Posts
Its a big shame that Taker is injured. Im pretty sure if all was well he would definitely be winning the title of Kane to mark the celebration of his anniversary.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I feel the same, the whole decade of destruction and him beating the shit out of Flair at Mania 18 along with taking a double A spinebuster that was just superb.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
i for one, would love it if at some point soon...maybe for his last match or something...or even if he was to appear this year at survivor series, that he wore his original attire. idk, it was just so classic...i think it would be cool.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Sucks if he can't make an appearance. This is quite the milestone. The least they can do is make a video package or something.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
So a double decade of destruction and dedication. I started watching wrestling when I was 2 in the Summer 1990, but my earliest memories were of Taker's debut; I've been hooked ever since.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts