Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes, the best place to start is at the top.

And some of these wrestlers have done that, left and have come back. Others were shown the door and are looking for new scenery.

Or they left of their own accord, decided they did not find greener pastures and now they want to be welcomed back to the big show.

Then there are those wrestlers who have been loyal and true to their dance partner, but they have danced as many steps as they can and need someone else to show them more moves. We as fans can see if they learned enough in there time elsewhere to be a great partner on the dance floor.

These wrestlers should be working in the WWE.
http://...............com/articles/824964-professional-wrestling-25-pro-wrestlers-who-should-be-working-in-wwe

Wrestlers:
Velvet Sky
Dave Batista
Gunner
Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas(tag division)
Roderick Strong
Chris Jericho
D'Angelo Dinero(Elijah Burke)
Goldberg
Sarita and Rosita
Generation Me
Samoa Joe
Matt Morgan
Hernandez
Mark and Jay Briscoe(tag division)
Jay Lethal
James Storm
Aj Styles
Sting
Crimson
Austin Aries
Kurt Angle

This is the list in case the link doesn't work, these are wrestlers that should and could possibly debut or return to the WWE. The link provides a good description as to why each individual should be with the WWE. This article is from bleach report.

·
Registered
456 Posts
They should probably figure out what to do with the people currently in the company before they bring in more people. Mediocre as many of them are.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
No way in hell I could name 20. But I'd like to see these guys return/join:

- Chris Jericho
- Batista
- D'Angelo Dinero
- Kurt Angle (for one last run)

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
http://...............com/articles/824964-professional-wrestling-25-pro-wrestlers-who-should-be-working-in-wwe

Wrestlers:
Velvet Sky
Dave Batista
Gunner

Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas(tag division)
Roderick Strong
Chris Jericho
D'Angelo Dinero(Elijah Burke)
Goldberg
Sarita and Rosita
Generation Me
Samoa Joe
Matt Morgan
Hernandez
Mark and Jay Briscoe(tag division)
Jay Lethal
James Storm
Aj Styles
Sting
Crimson

Austin Aries
Kurt Angle

This is the list in case the link doesn't work, these are wrestlers that should and could possibly debut or return to the WWE. The link provides a good description as to why each individual should be with the WWE. This article is from bleach report.
:lmao No thank you.

Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Austin Aries
Samoa Joe
AJ Styles
Sara Del Rey
Roderick Strong
The Briscoes
Jimmy Jacobs
Colt Cabana
Chris Hero
Jay Lethal
Cheerleader Melissa
The Canadian Ninjas
Winter/Katie Lea
Bobby Roode
James Storm
Doug Williams
Serena Deeb
Jessie McKay

Young wrestlers with years to go and a lot more to give.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Austin Aries
Samoa Joe
AJ Styles
Sara Del Rey
Roderick Strong
The Briscoes
Jimmy Jacobs
Colt Cabana
Chris Hero
Jay Lethal
Cheerleader Melissa
The Canadian Ninjas
Winter/Katie Lea
Bobby Roode
James Storm
Doug Williams
Serena Deeb
Jessie McKay

Batista's heel run was great and he's only feuded with Cena nd Mysterio as a huge main event heel. I want to see him feud with Christian and HHH, Batista still has alot to offer from when he left WWE. That didn't seem like the right time and wanted them to experiment with him more as the new badass heel he was. He was a major name and WWE could still use more out of him.

Goldberg? Well obviously he wouldn't be great for a full-time basis but there are still some big money matches for Wrestlemania that he could provide, aside from him being a major name in the wrestling industry.

Kurt Angle well he should end his career with WWE since you know that's the company that made him into a major star he is. When I see Angle I think WWE golden days, he was the epitome of what a wrestling star was like and their are still options for him especially CM Punk/Kurt Angle feud can be epic and fun.

Not sure who Crimson so I can't say.

Sting? Well I can agree to an extent, like Goldberg I wouldn't want him on a full-time basis but we just got to have Undertaker/Sting at some point. The promos can certainly be legendary with a nice WM bout to add to it.

Velvet Sky would be an additon to the women's division due to having enough charisma to make fans care. She's not a stellar performer but she tries and she could help the division.

Hernandez? Yeah don't care for him enough to earn a spot on the WWE roster unless he comes with Homicide to restore credibility to the tag team division. Hernandez is fine as a tag team wrestler but singles I wouldn't care for that.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
if i had one wish

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Well as far as guys not in TNA, I would love to see Jay Lethal and Colt Cabana given a chance in the WWE. Maybe some actual tag teams join the ranks and feud for the tag belts, rather than superstars teaming up to win the tag belts, I find that less engaging and less "cohesive tag action" I guess. I like Rob Terry, Matt Morgan, MCMG and yeah Hogan, to return to the WWE if I could have that.

·
Registered
254 Posts

Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Austin Aries
Samoa Joe
AJ Styles
Sara Del Rey
Roderick Strong
The Briscoes
Jimmy Jacobs
Colt Cabana
Chris Hero
Jay Lethal
Cheerleader Melissa
The Canadian Ninjas
Winter/Katie Lea
Bobby Roode
James Storm
Doug Williams
Serena Deeb
Jessie McKay

I think that's a good list, but I'd add Matt Morgan to it.

Imagine Mark Henry destroys Big Show again, then destroys Kane again too. If Morgan came in and beat Henry, he could be the new dominant big man that WWE could do with

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think that's a good list, but I'd add Matt Morgan to it.

Imagine Mark Henry destroys Big Show again, then destroys Kane again too. If Morgan came in and beat Henry, he could be the new dominant big man that WWE could do with
I think Matt Morgan would be a good asset to WWE. Can't believe I forgot about the Blueprint. This time around I can see him doing bigger and better things. I like the guy and would like to see him succeed in WWE.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Roderick Strong wouldn't get anywhere in the WWE. Sadly, after an initial brief push Samoa Joe would be stuck in a fat island foreigner gimmick.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I think Matt Morgan would be a good asset to WWE. Can't believe I forgot about the Blueprint. This time around I can see him doing bigger and better things. I like the guy and would like to see him succeed in WWE.
I agree 100%.

I've been watching TNA for a few years but, I'm not gonna lie, for the past year or so I sit every week watching Impact and asking myself, "Why the hell am I watching this crap?". Then an x-division match will pique my interest for a while. Then more rubbish. But the one constant has been Matt Morgan. We know that the WWE has little interest in most of the smaller, x-division type wrestlers, but here is a 7 foot beast, built like a brick shithouse, who's decent on the mic, and is a good wrestler.

I don't know what his contract situation is with TNA, but I think he could really be WWE's man to follow in Taker and Kane's footsteps. Plus, an actual, naturally big, big man is more believable and entertaining than an inflated roid head big man like Zeke or Mason Ryan.

·
Registered
139 Posts
WWE would ruin most of those guys. They are fine where they are.
yeah your right dude. With WWE how it is at the moment, I dont think they could handle most the guys in OP's list. Storywriters mess around too much.

IMO though I think about half the guys in OP's list are past it and would be pointless to see them in WWE. Time to bring through some fresh talent and use it in a meaningful way. I'm starting to get tired of WWE bring people in and making them look good for about two weeks then shoving them out the way and replacing them with someone else who they fuck about with and then get rid of

1 - 20 of 27 Posts