Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shambolic performance in England. 27 minutes of Smackdown and we had about 4 minutes of wrestling.A beatdown by some fat guy who thinks he's entertaining. And another 'beatdown' by AJ that lasted erm... 1 minute of punches?

Also I get it, your in Britain. You don't have to remind us every second with cliches.

Then there was another beat down with that skinny guy. I don't like it when they do this. It just makes a mockery out of the smaller wrestlers who are actually good at wrestling. Bring back the cruiserweight title and make it THE title.

What did people who were there think? Were you bored?

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
This weeks Smackdown was the best in ages. Stop your bitching.

You want the Cruiserweight Title back and you want it to be THE Title? fool.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
This week's Smackdown was boring. I enjoyed watching Smackdown when Bryan was WHC and Rhodes was the IC champion, I don't know what happened. Ryback is predictable, Clay is too. The AJ segment was great, but other than that, nothing. I find myself fast forwarding the matches to the end, even though I enjoyed the Uso- Young/O'neil match, only because of the two latters.
I agree, the Cruiserweight championship should be brought back, as long as a brand individual tag team titles. Unifying the titles was a mistake, and even thought there aren't that much tag teams, another addition for the brand could be great.
Hell, even the WHC isn't prestigious anymore.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The best part of the night was when the likes of Bryan, orton and sheamus came out, that's when the crowd really got going. I was also at raw on Monday and this smackdown just didn't compare, I did still have a great time though, both shows were my first live shows. The three I mentioned saved it for me.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Shambolic performance in England. 27 minutes of Smackdown and we had about 4 minutes of wrestling.A beatdown by some fat guy who thinks he's entertaining. And another 'beatdown' by AJ that lasted erm... 1 minute of punches?

Also I get it, your in Britain. You don't have to remind us every second with cliches.

Then there was another beat down with that skinny guy. I don't like it when they do this. It just makes a mockery out of the smaller wrestlers who are actually good at wrestling. Bring back the cruiserweight title and make it THE title.

What did people who were there think? Were you bored?
'Cause this totally invalidates the success of guys like Daniel Bryan who opened and main evented the show and was the last World champion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts