Wrestling Forum banner

2 years on since Andrew 'Test' Martin died

5172 Views 34 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  Validation Boy
Today marks the 2nd year anniversary of Andrew 'Test' Martin's death he died on Friday March 13th 2009. Kelly Kelly who dated him for 2 and half years tweeted this message and included a photo in a twitpic

RealKellyKelly Kelly Kelly
forever and always in my heart Andrew Martin not a day goes by I don't think of you..I know he's in heaven watchin http://twitpic.com/498bqw
23 minutes ago

2 years has gone by fast since he died he was a great wrestler and is missed rest in peace Andrew x
Reactions: EMMAlution
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
594 Posts
Was shocked when I heard he died at the time. Still is abit weird...

Off topic, wasn't he seeing Stacey Keibler at one point? *in Kayfabe and RL*

· Banned
4,205 Posts
Angers me a little that WWE didnt recognise his death on TV from what I remember.

Test could have been huge, he had the look and ability. Late 90's early 2000's he was one of my favourites.

· Registered
2,381 Posts
Another casualty of the WWE's road schedule.. Test OD'd on oxycodone, obviously something he would've been taking for the pain he was in from having to be on the road taking bumps at house shows 300 days a year. Most of the wrestlers are/were on pain killers.. the problem is you develop a tolerance to them and then feel like you need to take more to feel the same effect, a vicious cycle that can lead to tragic overdoses.

· DELIRIUM
5,208 Posts
Jesus. It's been two years already? Remember it like it was yesterday. Hell, I even remember posting on this forum saying something like "RIP, you always had awesome theme music", which he did.

Always had a soft spot for Andrew. Even when he was in the UnAmericans or just heel in general, the shit he pulled off in the ring was just amazing at times.

RIP.

· I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
775 Posts
Jesus. It's been two years already? Remember it like it was yesterday. Hell, I even remember posting on this forum saying something like "RIP, you always had awesome theme music", which he did.

Always had a soft spot for Andrew. Even when he was in the UnAmericans or just heel in general, the shit he pulled off in the ring was just amazing at times.

RIP.
His theme music was always awesome.

He also had great finishers too, what was his one in ECW, TKO?

Man I loved that move.

· Registered
795 Posts
this guy was awesome i never knew at the time when he died it still dosnt seem real though i could of easily made a thread asking where Test without realizing

RIP big man

anyone know how he died though?

BTW seen Booker T in the back ground looks like very happy times

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.