Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like not only Damien Sandow will debut soon in the main roster of the WWE.
The WWE also took yesterday a (unofficial) promotional pic of Dean Ambrose.

Enjoy:

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
The people calling Punk a hobo/indy hack/vanilla midget/I HATES HIM BAD are going to have a field day with Ambrose lol. Bring on the mark wars part 2!!! He looks crazy though, I like it. Sandow's expression in that pic goes perfectly with his gimmick too imo. He also looks like the Gerard Butler in 300, no?

·
Registered
919 Posts
I haven't heard anyone say a bad word about Ambrose. I can't wait for him to be around for about 6 months and people think that they're "trolls" for saying he sucks.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Although scruffy as fuck, I can't be the only person that thinks Ambrose looks pretty cool?
Nah I agree, it fits his character perfectly. The guy just looks unhinged!
I honestly don't remember ever being this excited for a debut.

And let's not forget about poor Sandow! :D He seems to have been forgotten about amongst all the Ambrose craziness, I thought his 2 vignettes on SD were excellent, looking forward to seeing him too.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Eagerly anticipating both debuts. One thing that concerns me though is they're both heels, about to join a heel heavy roster.

·
Best In The World
4,752 Posts
more heels the better tho?

we should have more face v face & heel v heel matches

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,834 Posts
god ambrose is the man get him on my tv asap.

I could care less about sandow to be honest, I'm just surprised hes going to be called up before rollins or steamboat, hell even ohno. Based on a mix of time in fcw and talent

·
My name is 905 and I've just become alive
5,111 Posts
god ambrose is the man get him on my tv asap.

I could care less about sandow to be honest, I'm just surprised hes going to be called up before rollins or steamboat, hell even ohno. Based on a mix of time in fcw and talent
Sandow is so far above those guys, it's ridiculous. He has character. Steamboat, in particular, is a black hole of charisma.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I haven't heard anyone say a bad word about Ambrose. I can't wait for him to be around for about 6 months and people think that they're "trolls" for saying he sucks.
The real hate-spewing threads won't pop up until he's on the main roster. As long as he's not on tv, the people that tend to write those threads won't care enough to let loose thier hate. I'd be willing to bet that as soon as he has his "debut" match, the threads will start rolling, and the mark war will be on again (not that it ever really ends).

People really need to lighten up and start watching the shows to enjoy, rather than critique, every little damn thing they see. The product may not be great, but there's still plenty to enjoy. Unfortunately there are many that fail to see it.

·
Post'n Errry Now and Then
1,709 Posts
More heels are always a good thing, and Moxley looks like crazy mofo in that picture, Personally im excited for both of them to debut.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I know fuck all about the indies, however these two look awesome as hell!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts