Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Layla is constantly improving on smackdown her flow in the ring was so crazy, she didn't miss a single beat. Yes I know the match was short but Layla deserves diva of the year or at least runner up.

My second enjoyment is that they didn't make swagger turn a blind eye to kofi kingston the heat between them is still strong, and the prize is the intercontinental championship. I don't know if people have been saying the IC title has had no credibility these days, but I disagree dolph has been defending that title very well for several months. I suspect only good things can happen from this.

·
Registered
333 Posts
In my opinion Ziggler is elevating the I.C. title and I see more prestige surrounding the belt now. Granted, it can be argued that Ziggler has had excellent opponents to fued with it but really when you look back on it he held his own weight in those feuds and brought just as much to the table as the other guy did. He contributed to the overall story lines surrounding his belt and was not simply carried by the other guy.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In my opinion Ziggler is elevating the I.C. title and I see more prestige surrounding the belt now. Granted, it can be argued that Ziggler has had excellent opponents to fued with it but really when you look back on it he held his own weight in those feuds and brought just as much to the table as the other guy did. He contributed to the overall story lines surrounding his belt and was not simply carried by the other guy.
Agreed. I also think the Idea of selling the fact that kaval was still a newbie was a good idea and not making Ziggler drop the belt to him. LOL he also really singled kofi out in his promo tonight.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Layla is defo stepping up her game week in week out, I think she's awesome.

And Dolph, (and kind of Vickie too imo), has made the IC Title the IC Title again. It's valuable again, more so than it has been in the past couple of years.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Layla is constantly improving on smackdown her flow in the ring was so crazy, she didn't miss a single beat. Yes I know the match was short but Layla deserves diva of the year or at least runner up.

:agree:

SD is saved for me by layla, dolph ziggler, kofi kingston and cody rhodes....
don't care too much about the kane/edge stuff or rey/ADR tbh.

·
Ho!
17,957 Posts
I was enjoying the Edge/Kane feud with the whole Paul Bearer stuff and am now enjoying the Swagger/Kofi stuff, but aside from that... well, nothing really.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts