Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, is the WWE2K15 roster reveal available to watch on the network ? I tried finding it this morning and I couldn't see it listed anywhere.

Second, list some occasions where legit fans have jumped the barrier and have gotten to ringside or in the ring thst I would be able to watch on the network. Off the top of my head I remember HH97 when a guy wearing a Sting mask got into the cage and got destroyed by Savage and Hogan. BATB 96 when the Outsiders kicked that dude in the head and Starrcade 96 I think it was when a fan tried to jump in the ring when Giant had Piper up for the chokeslam.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I found this Bleacher Report article on fan incidents, which should get you started.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/939724-20-craziest-wrestling-fan-incidents

There are many YouTube videos of fans trying to jump in the ring. Off the top of my head, I recall a WCW clip where the referee (I think Mark Curtis) beat the sh*t out of the offender.

In any case, jumping the barrier is not a good idea. If someone charges the ring, they must assume the worst and take action immediately.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts