Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
No Persona Arena? I'm not a big fan of Persona itself but I'm aware that the fighting game spin off is Arc System Works (or was at least) and so far I've not played one of their games I didn't like.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Persona Arena? I'm not a big fan of Persona itself but I'm aware that the fighting game spin off is Arc System Works (or was at least) and so far I've not played one of their games I didn't like.
I can't remember the subtitle, but the new BlazBlue has some of the P4Arena characters in it. It's supposed to be a mashup of Blaz, P4A, and GG I believe.

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
I can't remember the subtitle, but the new BlazBlue has some of the P4Arena characters in it. It's supposed to be a mashup of Blaz, P4A, and GG I believe.
Just looked it up as I hadn't heard of it but that sounds AWESOME. Seems like I'm waiting on at least 2 Arc fighting games now including DBZ. Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: Man, you opened up a whole can of worms for me. Turns out it's Blazblue, Persona Arena and 2 games I hadn't heard of mashed up. One of these is "Under Night In Birth" which looks so awesome I may have to buy it on PC not PS4 so I don't have to wait lol.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Good thread to also mention that Persona 5 The Animation is happening. :)

Haven't touched Q1 or Dancing all Night yet but this doesn't particuliarly excite me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts