Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question. There are two house shows happening near me. One Friday and another on Saturday.

If I got tickets and went to both house shows, would they essentially be the same show twice in a row, or do they switch things up every night?
Thanks

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Im not sure where it belongs.

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
I mean, chances are they will be the same, same results, etc.

I mean, I did go to one house show, in fact it was on this day like 4 years ago where AJ Lee said since she defended the Divas Title the night before that she didn't have to tonight against Kaitlyn. Now, at that point it's easy to tell Kaitlyn was going to end up winning lol, but it was something different than the night before sort of. But yeah whatever you would have spent to go to both shows just spend to go to one show.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the quick replies.!

Have tickets to the Saturday show. Was in talks with someone on craigslist for Friday.

Ended up cancelling the sale and will just be going to the Saturday show. Have 3rd row floor seats.

Anyone else going to the Heatwave tour show in Erie, PA?

Thanks again!

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
17,133 Posts
Yea, I went to the Smackdown Holiday Tour house show last December. I remember checking the previous Smackdown house events, and the card/results was almost exactly the same.

Obviously, what takes place in different house shows won't be exactly the same since the promos and the moves could be slightly different. However, they're usually pretty damn similar.

I recommend attending just one of those house events instead of two. It saves you the money. Hopefully, you get good seats :)

By the way, which house event are you going to, OP? Raw or Smackdown? :eek:

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts
Yea, I went to the Smackdown Holiday Tour house show last December. I remember checking the previous Smackdown house events, and the card/results was almost exactly the same.

Obviously, what takes place in different house shows won't be exactly the same since the promos and the moves could be slightly different. However, they're usually pretty damn similar.

I recommend attending just one of those house events instead of two. It saves you the money. Hopefully, you get good seats :)

By the way, which house event are you going to, OP? Raw or Smackdown? :eek:
Yeah I would just go to one as well instead of watching a live replay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.