Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now is it just me or has this never happen before, 2 hell in a cell matches in 1 year, 1 with batista and triple h and the other 1 with ut and randy orton, wwe must be getting despreate, soon hell in a cell will be regular with the elimination chamber and we'll be seeing the inferno matches back once every year.....makes sense no with the route WWE is going (downhill)
 

·
The Unoriginator
Joined
·
8,011 Posts
.....

How the fuck is this a Rant?

Wow, they did a gimmick match twice in one year. And that's a big deal?

God, fuckers need to get over themselves.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,697 Posts
Deathrapper said:
now is it just me or has this never happen before, 2 hell in a cell matches in 1 year, 1 with batista and triple h and the other 1 with ut and randy orton, wwe must be getting despreate, soon hell in a cell will be regular with the elimination chamber and we'll be seeing the inferno matches back once every year.....makes sense no with the route WWE is going (downhill)
This rant is pointless. So what if the WWE runs two Hell in a Cell matches in one year, that doesn't mean the WWE is going downhill (although I believe they are in a bit of a slump). Hell look at TNA, they did an all cage match PPV and 3 Ultimate X matches, are they going downhill? No. Just because a company does 2 or more of a certain match in a year doesn't mean they're going downhill.
 

·
Buzz Killington
Joined
·
2,202 Posts
Only fags rant about wrestling. :no:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok......i just noticed that hell in a cell happens usally 1 every year, so seeing 2 in 1 year, well, kinda suprised me, and another thing, u guys take wrestling too much to the heart, 99% of it is fake, and the other 1% happens by accident, it entertainment thats all
 

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
Joined
·
3,733 Posts
Excuse me, we take wrestling too seriously? We are not the ones creating rants about a gimmick match happening too often.
 

·
Dat Dude Dropkick
Joined
·
8,610 Posts
I really don't get this rant but in actuality it is one HIAC for each brand.So thats not really much.To add,both of those matches were good IMO. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
but see heres the difference, i dont really care about wrestling(well gimmick matches) if more matches were like hbk vs kurt, i would love wrestling, too bad its not, so i really dont really care bout wrestling, i was just pointing out a fact that i notice, thats all, what ever happen to the 1st amendment ppl, freedom of speech, jeez if u dont like what gonna come on the forum, dont read the fucking post
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
very funny rain man, but no need for the rude remarks, see i was cursing in general, u were cursing at me, no need for that, now how old r u guys, im guess average 25-30 yrs old, ok im 15, and i have better common sense than any of u. To actually speak about wrestling and defending it how u are, u must have no lives, if it was like a long time ago (HBK in his prime and bret hart) ok yeah sure, i would stfu, but no we are talking the likes of the steriod beast himself batista and the stupidest champ cena, so wrestling shouldnt be the 1st thing to defend and if it is to u guys, well god help u guys, and btw



GIMMICK MATCHES SUCK
 

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
Joined
·
3,733 Posts
roflcopter.

Actually I am 14. Rain Man is 15 as you can see under his name. Take a moment to examine your environment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ohh u feel like a big man cursing a kid out on the internet, Fuck u dick ok and if u think bannin me makes a big deal it dosent becuz i have better things to do with my time, u know what im done fuck all u stupid dicks face bitches,


ohh and bubba and rain man, next time ur parents have kids, make sure it isnt in the family :)
 

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
Joined
·
3,733 Posts
How are we cursing you out? The only person in this thread to resort to profanity is you(other than rainy calling you a bitch).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,316 Posts
I wasn't defending wrestling, either, just calling you an idiot. And, that's not really insulting you, get ready for it, that's telling the truth.
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top