Wrestling Forum banner

2 distinct different shows lol more like the same ole shit

1018 Views 17 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  King Gimp
I thought we were supposed to get a different feel and look for both shows yet watching WWE tv feels like a five hour edition of Raw smh
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,798 Posts
I wouldve thought that the "reality era" nonsense and and vince standing in the ring telling people that things were going to change wouldve been enough to wake people up to the fact that wwe's attempts at "change" is the biggest pile of shit since the one in Jurassic park.

· Registered
5,117 Posts
2019 should tell people that shit won't change in WWE.

Beginning of the year Vince,HHH, Stephanie and Shane came out to Raw and said that we were The Authority. That we were in charge. No Change

Shane McManon got a shit ton of TV time. We thought once he's off TV change will come. No Change

Eric Bischoff and Paul Heyman, 2 great wrestling minds writing the shows. They will help and make them feel different. No Change

Well AEW, Once Fall comes WWE will try to put on a good product to show AEW who's boss. No Change

New Network and night, Big TV network like Fox buying Smackdown for billion dollars. WWE will try to make Fox happy. No Change

The Draft, The draft will come and the 2 shows will feel different. New opportunity for guys who don't get TV time. No Change

It's never going to happen guys. Just give up

· Registered
33,463 Posts
How many times has this company promised crap and never delivers LOL at this stage I don't really watch the whole shows anymore I just watch the replays on YouTube that's how disappointing the company has become where I don't care about watching live anymore

· F*** This indy flippy shit
2,761 Posts
Yeah, I was hanging in there hoping Fox would force them to change up the product, but it turned right back to shit following the 1st episode of Smackdown.

I used to think things will get better once Vince is gone and HHH takes over, but he basically ruined NXT by turning it into a glorified indy spotfest. WWE is doomed. AEW is even worse than NXT so I’m on a wrestling hiatus.

This forum is more entertaining than WWE.

· Registered
464 Posts
They blatantly lied to us with false promises last December remember then went back on it all literally 2 weeks later so I did not expect any changes.
Changing sets and bringing back pyro is not changing the product, the shows do not have their own look and feel about them at all, they are still red and blue clones of one another.

They should have got rid of the whole red and blue shit and gone for a show that isn't based on its colour.

I just stick with YouTube clips and if any legitimate change takes place then fair enough I will give them another look properly. Lets see if fresh talent gets a chance on their new brands or whether the same old faces will continue on repeat. My money is on the latter knowing WWE.

· Banned
1,852 Posts
Yeah I thought at least SD would be low on women's wrestling garbage but NO CHANGE. I thought since I like Roman, Corbin, Bryan, Nakamura et al, at least watching their matches would make it worth it, right? NOPE. WWE's TV matches(and probably PPV matches as well :Rollins2 ) suck with very few exceptions such as Buddy Murphy's matches.

Character and Story-wise, already my interest in the WWE is dead. AJ styles doesn't matter, Daniel Bryan's psychopathic heel stuff was good and they ended it for Kofimania crap, Kevin Owens doesn't matter.

WWE is the death of Wrestling.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.