Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK my first question is does anybody know of any good pop stoppers. It gets so annoying turning on Java every time you wanna look at somthing. And this leads to my second question maybe we shohuld have like a Computer Forum were you discuss different problems about your computer and how to fix them and just plain complain your computer.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
I like the idea of the computer forum, have one on my own forum and it's more popular because it isn't just restricted to gaming. A "Computers and Technology" forum would be cool and it could include gaming aswell.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I also like the idea of a computer forum. Plenty of users must have questions that can be answered by other users. Maybe have it as a sub-forum of Anything.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
sounds like a good idea, the best pop up stopper for free it the google toolbar - www.google.co.uk and type a search for free pop up stopper then click the first link at top and download it for free, comes with load of other feature like autofill for forms and stuff, the computer froum - would it be good to put it as a sub forum for entertainment?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts