1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Banner Requests

I'm not sure if I'm allowed 2 banner requests at once, but if someone can:

1st banner:

Can it be a Trish banner, you can choose the colour or whatever. Can it be fairly big.
Text "100% Stratusfaction Guarenteed" or the logo if you can get it.
Can this picture be in the banner:

Pick some good pictures of her.

2nd Banner:

Can it be a diva banner with different divas on it. Fairly big like the last one. You can choose the colour.
Text "WWE Divas"
Can it have picture(s) of Trish, Stacy(ass picture if poss.), Torrie, Victoria(ass picture if poss.), Miss Jackie, Dawn Marie and Stephanie

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
done

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you still gonna do it?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh, thanks

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
Im no LK or NDF, but Ill make one of them for you. I'll get it up in a couple of days.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool, thanks

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, thanks, its cool. if you wanna complain bout it O&M then you should of made me one, so make me one better, I have two requests one's done so you could do the other one, then you'd be able to moan, until then seem as you wouldn't accept it...

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
What the hell, Ill do the other one for for you too. Because you wanted that one specific Trish pic I couldnt do the type of banner I wanted to do. But you didnt go into specifics for the other one, the other will be better.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
k, thanks Siag

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Everybody stop replying. The only people who can reply are SIAG with the request and that other dude thanking him.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yup, I'm the other dude. :D

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
Im not gona have a chance to make it for a while. Ill have it up by Friday, Saturday at the absolute latest.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts