Reactions: Two Sheds

·
Registered
11,671 Posts
Beast Mode Bobby!

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,064 Posts
Its just a shame they aint putting the belt on Lashley, they made him look way too dominate tonight, then ended it with him holding the title, in WWE's world that means you aint winning shit next week. Which is so fucking dumb, just put the belt on Lashley and let him kill motherfuckers, but no next week Drew will likely interfere, then we'll get some bullshit triple threat at Fastlane where Drew likely wins the belt back.

·
25,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #293
Its just a shame they aint putting the belt on Lashley, they made him look way too dominate tonight, then ended it with him holding the title, in WWE's world that means you aint winning shit next week. Which is so fucking dumb, just put the belt on Lashley and let him kill motherfuckers, but no next week Drew will likely interfere, then we'll get some bullshit triple threat at Fastlane where Drew likely wins the belt back.
I think Lashley will be walking into Mania as champion to face Drew. Lashley winning the title on RAW (free TV) is not needed when he can win it at Fastlane.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,064 Posts
I think Lashley will be walking into Mania as champion to face Drew. Lashley winning the title on RAW (free TV) is not needed when he can win it at Fastlane.
I hope to god you're right, i just don't have faith in this company to do the right and logical thing.

·
25,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #297
I hope to god you're right, i just don't have faith in this company to do the right and logical thing.
I mean they are clearly building up Lashley and have been doing so for some time now. They just had him beat Braun. I think it seems clear that the direciton is Lashley vs Drew at Mania.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Is there anything Lashley is better at then Mcintyre? I'm sure he has his fans because of his current attitude, but he is literally just a carbon copy of heel Mcintyre.

Drew is better in the ring, better on the mic, has a better look and has more charisma.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Is there anything Lashley is better at then Mcintyre? I'm sure he has his fans because of his current attitude, but he is literally just a carbon copy of heel Mcintyre.

Drew is better in the ring, better on the mic, has a better look and has more charisma.
You can argue the look and the major difference is MVP.

The idea is behemoth vs behemoth.

281 - 300 of 326 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.