Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I was lucky enough to purchase a chair used in the original TLC match back in 1999. I made the purchase on the WWE Auction site just after the event, I was a HUGE Hardys fan and the used chair was signed by Edge/Christian and both Hardys. (WWE Ceritficate of Authenticity was supplied)

We are moving to Asia and i'm not paying ship it out with me (It cost loads to ship from the states), so i'm going to sell it somehow.

Is it best to put it on Ebay or is there a better place to sell it?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

· Celestial Messiah
38,520 Posts
Ok, everyone stop being a giant douche and focus.

There was a LADDER match on No Mercy 1999. The first tag ladder match in history. Now, i cant bother to watch through the whole goddamn match at the moment but was there or wasnt there a chair used in that match?

· kazooing my way to awesomeness
161 Posts

There was a LADDER match on No Mercy 1999. The first tag ladder match in history. Now, i cant bother to watch through the whole goddamn match at the moment but was there or wasnt there a chair used in that match?
Yep, it was E+C vs the Hardys in a ladder match. A lot of people get it confused with a TLC match because of the use of chairs during the match, it was this match that spawned the TLC matches, easy mistake to make. Was a really good match, one of my all time faves.

· Registered
15 Posts

I've got the match, there weren't any chairs used at all. To add to the confusion, at TLC 2010, Matt Striker said this was the first TLC match was in 1999. But that's wrong. It was definitely Summerslam 2000.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.