Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking through dailymotion for something to watch i stumbled across a rare MSG live event from early 1994 where a Royal Rumble took place. The event was on 1/17/94 just a few days prior to the actual Rumble PPV.

Wondering if many others have seen this event before because it was a quite solid event and the rumble match is pretty much as good as the actual '94 Rumble with a pretty interesting winner.

The card for the night was:
Rick Steiner Vs Ludwig Borga

Intercontinental Championship - Razor Ramon (c) Vs Jeff Jarrett

World Tag Team Championship - 1-2-3 Kid & Marty Jannetty (c) Vs The Quebecers

WWF Championship - Yokozuna (c) Vs Tatanka

Royal Rumble Match
Adam Bomb, Bam Bam Bigelow, Bart Gunn, Bastion Booger, Bob Backlund, Bret Hart, Butch Miller, Crush, Diesel, Doink The Clown, Fatu, Iron Mike Sharpe, I.R.S., Jeff Jarrett, Jim Powers, Johnny Polo, Luke Williams, Mabel, Marty Jannetty, Mo, Owen Hart, Randy Savage, Rick Martel, Samu, Scott Putski, Scott Steiner, Sgt. Slaughter, Shawn Michaels, Virgil & 1-2-3 Kid

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/xtasg_doodoobrown58_msg-house-show-11794#videoId=x7xuxz
^^^^^ Just a link to the event for anyone who hasn't seen it

· Banned
4,575 Posts
I downloaded the Rumble match a few weeks back and I really enjoyed it. He should have won one that mattered. :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.