Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

new to this forum but I’m glad I came across it. I was cleaning out the garage and found lots of old WWF memorabilia including hasbros, Jakks, and posters. Found this gem from the mid 90’s when I bought it. Autographed from every participant from the 94 KOTR. Bret, Diesel, Tatanka, Owen, Mabel, IRS, 123 Kid, Razor, Yokozuna, Headshrinkers Fatu and Samu, Crush, Jerry Lawler, Bam Bam Bigelow, Jeff Jarrett, Roddy Piper.

I researched for days and couldn’t find ANYTHING like it, it may be a one of a kind. Wanted to see what it may be worth...

·
Registered
699 Posts
Too bad Art Donovan didn't sign it.

Bret, Diesel, Lawler and Piper are the signatures that will matter most to collectors.

I've seen autographed pictures of Hogan and Flair on sale for $100. I'm guessing you can get at least a few hundred dollars for this.

I would suggest taking it to a sports memorabilia shop that sells wrestling stuff and asking them what the value is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I figured since some of the wrestlers that signed it had passed, it may hold more value. I’ll definitely find a shop nearby and see what they say.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts