Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found an 'old' CD an played it, turned out it had the Eighteen Visions CD on it. So to 'celebrate' them returning to my ears I made something:

Rate please

·
Registered
619 Posts
Don't know who they are but I like the banner. I like the backgruond and the text but I'm not too fond of the coloring on the cut. Great job however. 8/10

·
version six
3,891 Posts
I like it all very much, all but the 'eighteen' text, I dunno, seems to stand out in a bad way. But yuh, nice bg, blending and all that.

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
^ I actualy like the Eighteen text, i dont really like the 'Visions" text. Besides that, its all good as usual. I like how the two colors look together, nicely blended and nice choices of fonts.

8/10

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
I like it, much as I like most of your work lk. I also like the band as I have seen them live, they were the support act for Lost Prophets when they palyed in Machester. This isn't your best work, but it's still very good.

I am obviously sporting your best work, rit?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Diablo™ said:
I am obviously sporting your best work, rit?
Yeah, your sig looks good, but it'll look better if it had the same text as the avatar.

thx 4 the r8s

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually OZ, there is a gradient on it, but because it's orange/white and the bottom is dark you only see the orange part of it...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts