1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
Looks really good. I'm not that much of a fan of stealth games, but I enjoyed Splinter Cell Conviction and I also played a bit of Blood Money. I will definitely give this game a shot.

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
As long as that is some introductory level or something it's good, the level itself didn't really interest me until past the 12 minute mark when it actually LOOKED like a hitman game.

I really hope it's not all like that though, because that was waaaay too linear.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
It looks decent

As long as the keep the "in plain sight" aspect and precision over raw stealth that I am used to than it should be good

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
I've played every single Hitman game and while I'm playing it I always ask myself "Why did I get tricked again into playing this shit?". This one actually looks pretty good though.

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
I've played every single Hitman game and while I'm playing it I always ask myself "Why did I get tricked again into playing this shit?". This one actually looks pretty good though.
What about them makes you say that?

I think the first 2 were pretty clunky but Blood Money was an awesome game.

·
Banned
1,054 Posts
Cant wait... Love the movie too.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
What about them makes you say that?

I think the first 2 were pretty clunky but Blood Money was an awesome game.

I think all of them are clunky as shit with really floaty controls, shitty animations and extremely linear game play.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
The last Hitman game was pretty fun. I remember the Suburbs pool party level where you can attack the clown. That was fun. Hopefully this one maintains some of the key features that made those games fun.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
It's comments like this that make you one of my favorite posters on this forum. Not that I have anything against Hitman, but your various ways of saying about a game that is sucks are really awesome.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts